BigScreensForSale.com ( La Familia Umbrella Co. Inc.) / Need your help

1 Sacramento, CA, United States Review updated:

This is the communication with this company! A Total Rip Off, I have never received any movies from them

========= GENERAL INFORMATION =========

City : Rockford
State/Province : IL
Zip/Postal Code : 61108
Country : USA

BigScreensForSale.com ( La Familia Umbrella Co. Inc.)

Sacramento, CA 95823

1815 Colorado Ave 1815 Colorado Ave
Rockford, IL 61108 Rockford, IL 61108
USA USA

QUANTITY: PART NO.: PRODUCT: UNIT PRICE: TOTAL:
1 IceAgeTheMeltdownPREORDER 01 Ice Age - The Meltdown PRE-ORDER--Ice Age - The Meltdown PRE-ORDER

1 IceAge 01 Ice Age PRE-ORDER--Ice Age PRE-ORDER

1 MadagascarPREORDER 01 Madagascar--Madagascar PRE-ORDER

1 TheLittleMermaidPRE 01 The Little Mermaid--The Little Mermaid PRE-ORDER
$4.97 $4.97

1 RiseBloodHunterPreOrder 00 Rise- Blood Hunter--00 Rise- Blood Hunter Pre-Order

1 IKNOWWHOKILLEDME I KNOW WHO KILLED ME--I KNOW WHO KILLED ME PRE-ORDER

1 RESCUEDAWN RESCUE DAWN--RESCUE DAWN PRE-ORDER

Your Email Footer

A profile has been created for you. Your login is hookab2553@insightbb.com and your password is 7927285.

Subtotal: $34.79

Shipping: $13.93

Savings: $0.00

Tax: $0.00

Discounts: $0.00

Total: $48.72

hello happy new year we are just waiting for two movies to get here thank you we are going to send them as soon as they come in thank you

-----Original Message-----
From: hookab2553@insightbb.com
To: Kistin Caldwell <xigwt@aol.com>
Sent: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 10:24 am
Subject: Re: Big Screens For Sales.com Customer Receipt/Purchase Confirmation

I still haven't received any of the movies that I ordered, it is now December 30th. Are you planning on sending them, what do I have to do to get them? This is the second order I have placed, and haven't received any of them. If there is a problem, I would appreciate you letting me know. I have spent over $65.00 on something I have never received. I hope this isn't how you run a business. I am contacting my bank and my credit card company if I don't hear from you within the next couple days.
Mary Brown
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent By:
"Bigscreensforsale.com Your Info." <lfumovies@gmail.com> On: Apr 04/25/08 11:50 PM

hello we will get it out for you thank you

Comments

• Fi
      12th of Aug, 2016
    Bigscreensforsale.com - Fraud
    Bigscreensforsale.com

I bought some children dvds from this site and i havent recieved any of them yet. they dont have contact number. i just realized that after i purchased. is there anyway we could find the store owner?

12th of Aug, 2016
    Bigscreensforsale.com - Fraud
    BigScreensForSale.com

I ordered a DVD from them on Nov. 26th. As of Dec. 29th, no DVD. I contacted them by email several times. I had trouble getting on their website. When I did, they informed everyone that their customer service was shut down (no lie!). They said that if someone has not received their DVD, then they don't currently have it. They give a phone number to call ONLY if you are willing to change the DVD title that was ordered. I thought the prices were too good to be true. This place is a joke. Do NOT waste your time and money. I will be protected by my VISA card, but it is the hassle that irritates me. I am glad I did not tell my grandchildren that I had ordered this particular DVD for them.