Bigflix Pvt.Ltd / Bad service/Lies by Sales & Delivery Executives
Chief Executive Officer,
Bigflix Pvt. Ltd.
4th floor, 49/50 Maruti Chambers,
Veera Desai Extension Road, off New Link Road,
Mumbai – 400053
Date : 11.7.2011
Sub : Complaint
Membership ID : [protected]
“ Your people tell lies and give wrong information”
I, Jaydeep Desai from Indore was member of your company previously for almost whole tenure of your operation in Indore.Recently you restarted your operations so I received a call from your company. Following may please be noted:
- On 27.6.2011, your sales executive Mr Pratik spoke to me for couple of minutes to convince me to pay memebership fee. He confirmed that service at Indore started and I can get movie from very next day as well I can get 6 movies per week ( A lie) and Thursday will be weekly off. So I paid for 1 disc 3 months plan.
- I didn’t get movies for next 2 days, on complaint your call centre told me that movie will be delivered by 7 pm. A lie. I didn’t get movie, so further I spoke to Supervisor Mr Jayesh who rightly informed me that operation at Indore has not yer started and it will take 2 days. Based on this your company extended my subscription for 3 days that too on my demand and argument.
- After that, till today I am not getting movies regularly. I have posted complaints no of times at website and every time I was given assurance that I shall get movies regulalrly but all lies.
- 4-5 days ago, Mr Jitesh Lahoti of Indore requested me not to raise complaint on CC and facebook and assured me that in 3 days everything will be sortedout. A lie
- Today he confirmed me that person has left from his office with movie and he will deliver me around 7 pm. A lie. Person did not come till 8 pm. Further I spoke to him he said he will come in 15 min. Again after 15 min. I spoke to him, he said he would talk to me in 10 min. Neither he called nor delivery man came to me. Again I tried his number but Mr Lahoti didn’t pick up the phone and later switched it off. It’s a shame on his part that an employee / associate of ADAG group company behaves like this with customer telling lies..lies..lies and finally avoid talking to customer. This time your help line is also useless in my opinion as no firm solution has been given by them yet. On complaint, they simply call us and give assurance that’s all !
So Sir, after paying money, showing our trust again on bigflix, we are suffering. One of my family friends who became member recently is also unhappy.
Based on my observations, I can say that your system needs correction for we outstation customers. You do not have stock at Indore and movies are being sent from Mumbai and we get very next day at Indore. Today afternoon if I get a movie and evening I send pick up request, next movie will not be despatched the same day( for delivery on next day) because that day delivery already checkedout around 4 pm, so my next movie will be sent with a gap of one day.
Even if I get movie by 2 pm and send pick up request by 3:30 as I was suggested by your customer care, still next movie is not despatched the same day around 4 pm because system sees two movies with me because previous movie will be checked in and updated in your system in the evening or next day morning, when your delivery person reacheds office, so again there is a gap of one day in getting movie.
In nutshell, with the existing settings of your system we can never get movie on a daily basis except weekly holiday, as committed to us at the time of membership ( 6 movies per week). However I personally feel some solution can be workedout.
Please lookinto the matter. Either solve our problem or refund our money. To be honest with you this time I feel this is not the same Bigflix, whom I used to consider one of the best in country.No lies, No holidays, prompt response from customer care, delivery boys never bothered of rain or hot summer and kept on delivering movies without failure.
Awaiting a positive response and reply from your end.
Mobile : [protected]
PS : Today I spoke to Mr sameer the same sales person who talked to me with mr Pratik at the time of rental payment and promised me to talk to them in case of any problem, but surprisingly today he rudely told me that he is not responsible for complaints, so your sales people are only there to get money from us then they forget us