BigClearance.com / Bad service

Have made an order on January 2. My credit card was charged the same day.
One week after I didn't receive anything and the shipment has not been made. I have send them 4 e-mails, asking the reason they don't send anything, with no answer!
I'm outside USA, so it's difficult to me to call them, so I asked a friend to call them. It was very difficult to reach them, but he finally has someone on the phone. The guy says it will ships within 2 days.
One week later, still no shipping, They don't answer to e-mail and they are not reachable by phone (only have music and a message that tells to wait).
Their customer service is horrible and I think they are swindlers!
NEVER buy from them..

Ur

Comments

• Dl
      28th of Jul, 2011

BigClearance.com has been under new ownership since January 2011.

The complaint here is very old.

The current web site has new owners whom have invested a lot of time and effort to provide real deals that are updated everyday on a variety of products - not just software products.

BigClearance.com has been under new ownership and has nothing to do with the previous domain name owners and the way they may have conducted business.

I think it is worth giving these new owners a chance and checking them out. Then judge the new store on your own for the high level of customer service that is now in place. Please evaluate it for yourself and not the 5-6 year old reviews.