BigBuzz / Rip off

Jeff Ward
8 months ago-
Horrible experience. Hired these guys as they promoted themselves as experts at website development and marketing for healthcare practices. After many months, they finally presented a website that was, to say the least, amateur (that is being very nice). Problem is I paid a fortune for a site with all kinds of content inaccuracies as well as grammatical errors. On top of that the website was flat and boring. Looked like something a do it yourselfer could do in his free time. I finally scrapped the project and decided to use the rest of my prepaid money to do simpler projects (they wouldn't return my money that hadn't been used yet...forced me to use them for other projects). When they designed a postcard, they forgot to put a space for the patient's name and address. When asked for an explanation, they said they didn't realize I was going to mail it. I'm in legal battles now just to get the money I prepaid for which they didn't do any work. They refuse to give it back to me. Unless you like flushing your money down the toilet, stay away from these guys. Big Buzz...more like Big Ripoff!!!

Re