Big TV / Installation not done

India Review updated:
2.5

I bought Big TV DTH on Aug 24th 2008, in Reliance webwolrd bangalore, there told call toll free number, they will come and install within 48 hours. So i called and representative told, engineer will call u and install tomorrow and i waited full day (25th Aug), nobody called, from then am calling more than three times per a day, but every Representative giving same answer " sorry sir for inconvenience, will come today definately please wait sir", i waited one full week, still nobody comes for installation. Now my last hope is this, thats y am submitting my compliant here.
Ki

Comments

Sh
  31st of Aug, 2008
this is the same case with me AFTER SALES OF RELIANCE BIG TV "S U C K S" they are not ready to provide any contact info of the service guys in blore and keep on promising different times . i have wasted complete 2 days waiting for them . and still waiting ...
Ra
  2nd of Sep, 2008
We placed a request for installation on 30th aug 08 in Bglr, we called so many times on their toll-free no...it takes 15-20minutes to reach them and then everytime they say you will get a call in next 2hrs...2hrs have turned to 4 days now...but no one has even called up...its really frustating...does someone have some contact info of Bglr installation team?
Mu
  5th of Sep, 2008
Same case here, It is the 8th day and wait is still on, not sure when we will get a call back. BIG tv really SUCKS. Is this a case for Bangalore or throught out the country?
Ak
  12th of Sep, 2008
Hi Readers,

I just wanted to share my worst experience with "Reliance BIG TV" DTH Service.
First of all I request everybody not to purchase "Reliance BIG TV" connection.

Well, to start with I have taken BIG TV "Set Top Box" on 31/Aug/2008 "Invoice No. 0101038073" from one of the Main Web World, Mehdipatnam Branch (Hyderabad).
I think initially as a company while selling the product, web world person has to inform me about all the future requirements from my side, but they have not given any kind of information.
Actually, one Work Order ID is required in order to have installation for BIG TV, that we can get after calling customer care of BIG TV.
But because they have not informed me that I hvae to call Customre care, it was delayed for 2 days, and by chance I called c.care for some other reason on 02/Sep/2008 and got my work order ID.
Even after having my work order ID, I have not recieved any call from the Installation team for Installation, I raised complaint for the same also for so many times, but none of any use.

Almost everyday for more than 1.5 hours I was calling c.care for any kind of solution and spoke to around more than 12 c.care representatives, to name some of them are :- Sheetal, Usha, Bhaven, Ganesh, Priya and so on and escalated the same issue to some of the senior members as well they are:- Rahul and Bhuvneshwari.
Everybody was saying the same thing repeatedly "we are sorry for the inconvinience caused, it will be done asap...etc...".

Till today, i.e. 12/SEP/2008 more than 12 days after purcahse of STB, I am still waiting for the installation...??? and still have no update...

One more intersting thing, I called c.care to ask "is it possible to return the STB because of bad services", the representative straight forward answered "just go to the web world and return back the STB, they will refund the money", they people are not even concerned about the problem and reason why I asked to return it back.

Finally, I request everybody again PLZ PLZ PLZ never go for "Reliance BIG TV", only name is BIG, everything else is small.
For any kind of details or assistance you can reach me at "09966222601" or "akhilesh.davim@gmail.com".
Go for TATA SKY, DISHTV or SUN DIRECT, but not for BIGTV...!

Have a Good Day,
Akhilesh Gupta,
+919966222601

Vh
  22nd of Nov, 2008
i will instal and active the smartcard then two days beforeand all channels not avalible and some channels are big channels r avalliable please can do
Sd
  27th of Nov, 2008
i want the numbers to scold them not the compliant which you gave