Big Screen Plus / DID NOT HONOR WARRANTEY

1 MO, United States
Phone: 636-279-5294

I CALLED BIG SCREEN PLUS ON 10-27-2009 TALKED TO RICK TAWFEEK AND ELPLAINED THE PROBLEM WITH MY 56 INCH JVC BIG SCREEN AND HE SAID THAT HE KNEW WHAT THE PROLEM WAS AND HE WAS VERY INSISTENT THAT HE COULD FIX IT THE SAME DAY, I AGREED, (NOTE: I ALSO HAD A PLUMBER OUT THAT DAY AND WASD CARING FOR A 2 YEAR OLD) ALOT GOING ON, i TRUSTED HIM SINCE HE HAD A LARGE AD IN THE YELLOW PAGES, DID NOT HAVE THE TIME TO CHWECK OUT HIS CREDENTIALS, AGAIN I TRUSTED HIM! MY MISTAKE! HE CAME OUT SEEMED TO KNOW WHAT HE WAS DOING, FIXED THE TV I PAID HIM WITH A CHECK HE DID NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS. HE GAVE ME HIS CARD WITH A 90 DAY WARRANTY, THE TV DID THE SAME THING ON [protected], I CALLED HIM AND HE SAID HE HAD TO ORDER THE PART, AND HE WOULD BE OUT ON WED. [protected], HE DID NOT SHOW UP. I CALLED THAT DAY AND HE SAID THE PART DID NOT COME IN ON HIS UPS ORDER BUT HE WOULD COME OUT ON FRIDAY [protected] BETWEEN 4-6 PM. NEVER SHOWED. I THEN CALLED HIM THE ENTIRE WEEKEND AND HE NEVER RETURNED MY CALLS. I REACHED HIM ON SUNDAY [protected] AT 11:00 PM, AND HE SAID HE WAD OUT OF TOWN FOR THE WEEKEND AND SOMEONE ELSE SHOULD HAVE BEEN TAKING HIS CALLS. WOULD BE AT MY HOUSE ON THE FOLLOWING DAY BETWEEN 2-4 PM AGAIN I WAITED, NO SHOW. I THEN KEPT CALLING HIM ON AN HOURLY BASIS AND HE NEVER ANSWERED THE PHONE, I LEFT NUMEROUS VOICE MAILS TO NO AVAIL. NOW I AM LEFT WITH A TV THAT IS STILL NOT IN PROPER WORKING ORDER, AND HE WILL NOT RETURN MY CALLS. I WANT TO PRESS CHARGES BUT DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO AT THIS POINT. I CANNOT AFFORD TO PURCHASE A NEW TV AND SHOULDNT HAVE TO. WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS AT THIS POINT?