Big R Express / Awful company

The rates at this trucking company are extremely high. I called several days ago and spoke to some crazy woman called Shirley Spera. I asked about their rates to several states in the United States and also to here in Hamilton, ON. When I told her that her rates were too high she started screaming at me over the phone. This company should first of all fire that Psycho ### and second of all lower their rates so they can be more competitive. I will NEVER use this company for any of my transportation needs.

To

Comments

• Ju
      2nd of Jul, 2013

you are full of ### !! she has not been in the office or answering phones for about 5 years. Before you call someone a psycho ### give me a call no charge 1-800-661-6644 or 1-800-387-6655 well fix your problem. our prices are in the norm and are cheap compared to the services we offer. we have great return clients who are very satisfied with this company's performance. Its people like you and your companies that are greedy and don't want to pay what you should be paying. the economy is the way it is because of people like you. If you have a problem with us call us direct and ask for Ralph instead of writing slander like the clown that you are.

2nd of Jul, 2013

who ever this guy is make sure never to do businees with a clown like this. hes a disrespectful clown that doesnt deserve anyones business. Big R express is a great company with exceptional service. dont listen to a clown who has never used our services and then calls out people on a complaint board. very classy buddy very classy

2nd of Jul, 2013

Wow calling out people on a complaint board very classy buddy. please anyone should not be doing business with a disrespectful clown like this guy Tommy. our company has exceptional services, try us out then u can decide, but don't listen to a clown that has never used our services then complains about us on a board. Tommy very classy buddy !! Its people like you that keep cutting rates and think transport companies can survive. You cant cut gas prices stupid.