Big Moose Harley-Davidson / lost sale due to attitude problem
Salesman named Cody was very unprofessional; was more interested in making a sale than pleasing the customer. When we decided to wait on the purchase of a 2007 Road King, he refused to talk with us any more.
We were on the start of our week of vacation & decided to postpone the purchase until we came back. This upset Cody so much that he refused to discuss any further questions that we had.
Once we returned home from vacation, we did purchase a 2007 Road King - just not from Big Moose or Cody!
As there are Harley dealers everywhere, we feel that we will never have to enter the Portland Big Moose Harley store again.
More Big Moose Harley-Davidson Complaints & Reviews
- Harley-Davidson - harassment 
- Harley Davidson - lies and warranty 
- Harley Davidson - warranty 
- Harley Davidson Motorcycles - hidden charges 
- Harley Davidson - bad quality 
- Harley Davidson - about my harley davidson street rod 750
- Harley Davidson - parts not being supplied after being paid for.
- Harley Davidson - complaint about the warranty
- Harley Davidson - replacement of parts n delay of 7 months
- Harley Davidson - 2 pair of hd leather boots