Big Mike's Moving Storage / Worse Moving Company

1 Unknown (won't give)Dallas, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 214-723-9273

We were told upon arrival any damages would be covered by insurance. They were informed multiple times that we had just purchased brand new furniture. Furniture pads were included for them to pack with, and we had all the furniture wrapped to help with protection. When we arrived and began to unload our items we discovered several cuts and scrapes on our brand new leather furniture. I called and informed him of this, and I was told to not worry it would be covered by the insurance. Two weeks later, still no forward movement. They began ignoring my phone calls. Finally, he answered and got in an argument with my husband. He was very unprofessional with my husband and I. At the end of the conversation, we were told they would pay 70% of the damages. We just had to send an estimate, and it would be taken care of. We sent the estimate, and I never received a call about it. I called two days later, and once again was treated very poorly with extreme disrespect. I was called a scam artist, my husband was cussed at and hung up on multiple times. We were assured and promised no damage, and if it was damaged it would be covered. Needless to say, my husband and I are now responsible for taking care of $2000 worth of damage to a brand new leather couch. THEY ARE LIARS! DO NOT LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU!!! This photo is one of fifteen!!!

Big Mike's Moving Storage

Lt

Comments

• Pa
      4th of Nov, 2010

HELLO I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A COMMENT ABOUT THIS POST. I USED THIS MOVING COMPANY AN I AN MY WIFE WHORE VERY HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE THAT THEY GAVE US AN THE GUYS WHERE VERY PROFFESSIONAL. WE DID NOT HAVE ANY DAMAGAES ARE ANY THING WAS WRONG. I CAME HERE TO LET THE MOVERS KNOW THAT THEY GREAT.

• Me
      19th of Aug, 2011

I absolutely agree, this is the worst moving company ever. They told us as well that they are fully insured and would take good care of us. Unfortunately they damaged several furniture pieces, they were throwing our boxes around without even worrying about the glass items in them. They were slow and did not use any blankets or anything to protect our carpet from their dirty shoes. Now two weeks later, I am still calling and only reach a voice mail or listen to some lies like somebody will be there tomorrow. How many more tomorrows? Don't ever use that company.

• To
      26th of Nov, 2011

This company is a joke and should be prosecuted for the wrong they've done to others. They were very ghetto and also full of it. Remember the better business bureaus guys? Ok! The owner is a scam and the companu hires convicts and prisoners!