Big Men Tall Men Stout Men Shop / Order took way too long

1 59 Temple PlaceBoston, MA, United States Review updated:

I ordered 3 pants on March 7, 2008.

On March 17, 2008 my Visa bank card was charged for the order.

On March 24, 2008 I started making phone calls to find out where my order was.

I made several phone calls and was given many excuses but no pants.

Finally, I received one of the pants on April 23, 2008 with hand written notes on the invoice stating that one of the pants would be drop shipped and the other would follow.

I called on April 25, 2008, and was told that the vendors would drop ship me the pants direct. I asked that that an email with the dates that I should expect the pants be sent to me and was told that an email would be sent. As of April 29, 2008, no email has been received.

I called on April 29, 2008, in the morning, and was told that all the customer service people were in the warehouse and please call back after 1 p.m.

I called after 1 p.m. and talked with Paul. I was put on hold for several minutes and when he returned he told me that the vendor was sending the pants in two separate shipments. I should receive one today or tomorrow and the other in 3 to 5 days.

On May 1, 2008 another pair of pants shows up. I'm still waiting for the third pair.

I called on May 7, 2008 at 9 am and talked with Gary. After being on hold for several minutes he returned to tell me that I should get the pants by Friday or Monday.

On Monday, May 12, 2008, I finally received the last pair of pants.

Va

Comments

• Su
      30th of Nov, 2008

Maybe the reason why it took you so long to receive the pants was because your awfully big in size! You don't expect the pants to come when you want it, on time, when it takes a long time to customly MAKE the pants for you so it would fit.

• Mu
      31st of Jan, 2012

I ordered boots for my husband two weeks ago and never got a tracking number via email. I have called and when I wasn't on hold or just got a busy signal I have talked to the same woman repeatedly. She was very very rude hung up on me and made many excuses as to why my husbands boots haven't been shipped out. If I don't receive my order soon I will be filing a claim. This company is very rude and don't know how they have stayed in business since 1946. Customer Service is horrible how can you treat people bad and expect to stay in business. Please look at reviews before ordering. Never order on a whim. This company hopefully will close.