Big Lots Holbrook NY / store manager

1 Holbrook, NY, United States

I would like to start out by saying that I am a 51 year old white male that has the disorder / handicap Tourette syndrome. I went to the local Big Lots store in Holbrook New York to get a few items that I needed. I have been to this store many times before but this time I was a little noisier than usual and my Outburst were a little more pronounced bear in mind. Some outburst could be taken as rude or insensitive to younger individuals or certain races if you know what I mean. The words [censored] & Ni##er did slip out but never directed at anyone in general. Again this is part of my handicap amongst many other types of outbursts. I was approached by a heavier-set blond haired female I think she was a manager. And was told that I am being asked to leave the store because I'm making some of the customers uncomfortable. Now I understand that some people don't or will not understand my infliction but I'm not here to make friends I'm here just like anybody else to be a patron and purchase what I need. So I apologized and also explained that I have tourettes and I'm not here to cause any problems. She persisted with being rude and insensitive to insist that I leave. I explained to her that I have no problem with that but if I wanted I also could call the police have a report written and pursue a lawyer. I think I backed her into a corner because she also said she could call the police. I really wish she did because I would have blown this whole situation out of proportion. I proceeded on purchasing what I already had in my hands and walked out never to pursue anymore of what just happened. I am insulted and utterly appalled on the lack of education and professionalism of these managers. I will never ever patronize another BigLots for as long as I live. I wouldn't give them a dime of my hard-earned money. But the funny thing is I definitely make more on my job then this manager makes on hers. And I'm the retard ? BigLots Corporation should do a little more background on these managers and employees because it's only showing what kind of Corporation they are by who they hire.
You should be ashamed of yourself .

• Updated by matt holubar, Oct 28, 2018

You should be ashamed of yourself .

Ma