Big Jim's wholesale/Wholesale Gopher / paid for merchandise not received

PMB 154, 8436 Denton Highway Suite 208Watauga, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 877-246-5957

I placed an online order and never received my merchandise value of $75.00. Called and emailed and received no response since july 2008.
Ja

Comments

Ja
  6th of Nov, 2008
They are out to get your money!! BEWARE!! Do not order from this invisible company Jim Stanley is a rip off artist!!
Bu
  12th of Apr, 2011

Bigjimswholesale.com - Beware
Bigjimswholesale.com

I purchased, site unseen a supposed assortment of digital cameras (to many to post pictures on their site or even answer simple questions about them) Led to believe perhaps closeout 2 to 3 mp type low end closeout actual cameras. I ordered 2 other items also. The 'cameras' were shipped with the sunglasses yet I paid for expensive shipping on both(they did not promise any different but would not allow for consolidating shipping when ordering)

The cameras that showed up were 7 or 8 year old left over pen cameras low res camera about 250K. My cost with shipping 152.00 Value less than 50.00

My fault for thinking they would actually sell me something I could make money on. In their heyday you could buy the pen cameras for about 9.99.

The Sunglasses I ordered were described as presorted but actually came as Assorted.

I am dreading the outcome of the purses ordered.

I filled out a helpdesk ticket on the 8th of April and have not had a response. I e-mailed support for help and they referred me back to fill out a helpdesk ticket. I filled out another ticket today.

In browsing through their 'specials' on electronics I did price comparisons and found I could purchase them cheaper at walmart or other various online stores.

I continue to look for reputable wholesalers.