Big Fish Gamesproblem not handled!

Please read the following time line! This is copy of what has happened so far. I need someone to call me on this. I now realize that I would have to start all over at level 1 to get all the achievements done. I am not unreasonable and am willing to do so, but I need you all to make some allowances of inventory, $ and diamonds. My phone is [protected]. Thank you.
Marcia
Kyle, OMG . you have to take off ALL my pets as I have to repurchase them to get my achievements! Might as well not give me any more stamps as I have to find all them again too! I've just played daily for 1 and a half years just to start over! Not to mention that I spent over a hundred dollars a month to play and get where I was! I've given up on Christmas stuff now. It's starting all over except for my levels. Someone needs to make this right! Here's what I think is fair:

800 each of airship and event items, 50 of each inventory item, 5 of each egg, get rid of all my pets(as I have to purchase them to get my achievements and I can't purchase them as it is), 3000 shards, 100000 in coins and 350, 000 in diamonds. I truly do not even think this will cover what I need to get where I was! Certainly doesn't take into account my time.

Marcia

On 1/13/2017 4:13 PM, Marcia Glorius wrote:
> Oh, it's me again. Sorry. A couple problems. You are going to have to take off all the Christmas, spring and fall pets. I am going to have to reconstruct in order to get my achievements. I will need all the corresponding eggs and items to do so. I also made a typo and put down that I needed 100 aquamarine charms, that should be 10.Oops. I'm trying hard to great my christmas stuff so I don't have to wait for a year, but I've already had to buy more diamonds. Please try to get this resolved soon.
> Marcia
> On 1/12/2017 4:48 PM, Marcia Glorius wrote:
>> OK, below are the inventory items, I got tired of doing this so I don't have the 427 but this will suffice.
>> blood lotus 10
>> Marcia
>> On 1/11/2017 3:24 PM, Big Fish Games Customer Support wrote:
>>> Image Customer Support
>>>
>>> Recently you requested personal assistance from our on-line support center. Below is a summary of your request and our response. We will assume your issue has been resolved if we do not hear from you within 72 hours. Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.
>>> Subject
>>> crashed
>>>
>>> Response By Email (Kyle) (January 11, 2017 12:24 PM)
>>> Hi Marcia,
>>>
>>> Thanks for getting back to me with that information! I've moved your game back up to level 74 and added 500, 000 coins, 150 diamonds, and 100 of each food. I've also added 250 of each stamp, 1 of each egg beside the Silly Seal, and all pets beside the Hippo and Fire Rooster.
>>>
>>> Due to the limitations of our Midnight Castle tool, we're unable to add achievements to your game, or progress toward any achievements. I apologize for any trouble this causes!
>>>
>>> When you start playing again, go ahead and take note of any specific inventory items that your game is missing and I'll be happy to add them to your game as well!
>>>
>>> I hope this helps, Marcia. Have a great day!
>>> Best regards,
>>> Kyle
>>> www.BigFishGames.com
>>> In the pond Sunday - Thursday
>>> Customer By CSS Email (Marcia Glorius) (January 11, 2017 09:15 AM)
>>>
>>> Gosh, alot to remember! As far as my friend code, I think it is 620847 as that it what it says on my new game. Thank you for your help and I do understand that alot of peoples games crashed and you all have been swamped.
>>>
>>> Well, as stated before, I had over 450, 000 in coins, about 100 in diamonds, over 100 in each pet food.As for achievements:completed all but:
>>> stamp collector 1st class - about 200 to go
>>> home town santa about 50 to go
>>> master of negotions- was somewhere on 3rd trophy
>>> rising appetite - was on 3rd trophy
>>>
>>> amulet archduke- not sure at all
>>>
>>> spirit seeker- not sure at all
>>> cozy cubby- not sure, but had all but 3 in private rooms available at time
>>> your turn sir- 9 to go
>>> key master - about 300
>>> ace assistant- about 300
>>>
>>> cozy cubby- not sure at all
>>>
>>> I had all pets except flirty hippo and fire rooster
>>>
>>> The only egg I did not have was the silly seal egg. I do not remember how many of each I had but I had over 30 eggs
>>> I had 250 of each stamp
>>> In inventory I had 427 items but do not remember how many of each. I had about 14 pages of them, most was 5 each, that I had about 7 pages of 5 each and descended from there.
>>> I had over 15 crafted items, but not sure which ones.
>>> On 1/10/2017 5:25 PM, Big Fish Games Customer Support wrote:
>>>
>>> Response By Email (Kyle) (January 10, 2017 02:25 PM)
>>> Hi Marcia,
>>>
>>> This is Kyle in Seattle, thanks for writing in! It sounds like your Midnight Castle progress has started over from the beginning. I definitely understand wanting to continue playing where you left off, and I can absolutely look into this for you.
>>>
>>> First, I would like to apologize for the delay in getting back to you. We’re a little behind on our usual response time, and are working hard to get back to each customer as quickly as possible. I am very sorry for any trouble this may have caused.
>>>
>>> Thank you for sending in that Friend Code, that really helps me out! After doing some research, it looks like other players have been writing in about this issue as well. The good news is that I can definitely get your game moved back up to level 74! However, I'll need to manually add back any items, avatars, pets, and currency using the Midnight Castle tool here on our end.
>>>
>>> To make sure that we get your game looking as similar as possible to the original, I'd really appreciate it if you could send in some information for me. Here's the information that will be the most helpful:
>>>
>>> 1. How many coins were in the account?
>>> 2. How many Diamonds?
>>> 3. How many eggs, and which ones?
>>> 4. How many pets, and which ones?
>>> 5. How many of each stamp?
>>> 6. Which inventory items did you have?
>>> 7. Anything else you can remember from the account?
>>>
>>> If you don't remember these amounts exactly, feel free to estimate.
>>>
>>> Go ahead and reply directly to this email with that information and I'll be happy to continue helping you out with this!
>>> Best regards,
>>> Kyle
>>> www.BigFishGames.com
>>> In the pond Sunday - Thursday
>>> Customer By CSS Email (Marcia Glorius) (January 05, 2017 01:15 PM)
>>>
>>> Just wondering how much longer it will be?
>>> On 12/28/2016 9:06 AM, Marcia Glorius wrote:
>>>
>>> Was finally able to reinstall, but still at level 1. Sigh. My friend code is 620847. Thank you for your upcoming help!
>>> On 12/27/2016 8:07 PM, Big Fish Games Customer Support wrote:
>>>
>>> Customer By CSS Email (Marcia Glorius) (December 28, 2016 06:15 AM)
>>> On 12/27/2016 8:07 PM, Big Fish Games Customer Support wrote:
>>>
>>> Customer By CSS Web (Marcia Glorius) (December 27, 2016 05:07 PM)
>>> Last night suddenly my game stopped1 There was a screen that said there was a problem and that it had been reported. Later I uninstalled and reinstalled and it came back at level 1! I uninstalled again and now I have spent hours trying to reinstall. I don't know my ID number except started with 620. My name game is mg, I had finished level 74, had over 450, 000 in coins and about 100 in diamonds. I had over 100 in each pet food and 470 some in collections. 400 some in the gift giving thing that looked like a key. HELP I've spent a lot of money and time on this game.
>>> Question Reference # [protected]