Big Fish Gamesclosed account continued to charge

L Review updated:

I closed my account with Big Fish Games and the company continued to take out monthly charges. I called, and e-mailed, but the charges continued. When I spoke to a young man today he informed me that I had opened two accounts under different e-mail addresses (I had added a 2nd e-mail address to get them to stop sending spam to my work e-mail.) There was a general attitude of "the problem is you, not us" but I have found hundreds of the same type of complaints about the company, so clearly, I am not the only one who has been taken by these people. I had a total of $104.85 unauthorized with-drawls taken out of my credit card - Big Fish said they would refund a total of $41.94. Big Fish Games is not worth the hassle. Buyer beware.

• B
      Feb 28, 2012

Same! It makes me sooo angry!!

• R
      Apr 21, 2013

My wife purchased a disc from big fish games, it never did work, this is at least three years ago since when she has not contacthed the company in that period, why do I find it difficult to receive any way to contact them without paying a fee from some expert who will do me no favours, this company leaves a lot to be desired, I will obviously have to close my account to stop them taking my money, but I suppose it should be expected, as this is an American based company,

• D
      Apr 22, 2013

I have been playing Found: A Hidden object Adventure, I have bought 48 diamonds 3 times for $3.99. I never did receive them. Also when I get bonus diamonds & coins I never, never receive them. This is not the first time I have had trouble with Big Fish Games, they don't ever fix the problems . I not going to buy any more games from them until they make it up to me. I will start buying from other Game Centers, and we buy a lot of games. Hope to heard from you soon, because I really love your games. Donna L.

• W
      Oct 14, 2013

BIG FISH GAMES ENGAGED IN UNETHICAL BUSINESS PRACTICE WITH RECURRING CHARGING OF FEES THAT ARE UNAUTHORIZED AND DID NOT BENEFIT THE BUYER OF ONE TIME GAME PURCHASE OF LESS THAN $5.

• M
      Apr 02, 2014

Hi have just found out that this company has been taking money from my account for years without my permission and I have never bought a game from them !
    I want my money back !!

• B
      Oct 26, 2015

This is clearly an example of unethical business practises. Such practises when condoned by corporate executives speak to their individual ethics and general morality. This particular practice may have to be addressed in a class action suit to end and prevent other businesses from embarking down this near criminal practise.
    I too have been charged for ... well I don't know exactly for how long but many months. This was brought to my attention when my credit card was compromised and I was questioned specifically by this charge. I am most interested in whether now that, my credit card has been cancelled, will Big Fish pursue and demand monthly charges directly.
    Clearly Mr. Paul Thelen moral and ethical compass has been tainted by greed.
    Now as I was saying... class action suit... just a thought.