Big Fish Games — closed account continued to charge
I closed my account with Big Fish Games and the company continued to take out monthly charges. I called, and e-mailed, but the charges continued. When I spoke to a young man today he informed me that I had opened two accounts under different e-mail addresses (I had added a 2nd e-mail address to get them to stop sending spam to my work e-mail.) There was a general attitude of "the problem is you, not us" but I have found hundreds of the same type of complaints about the company, so clearly, I am not the only one who has been taken by these people. I had a total of $104.85 unauthorized with-drawls taken out of my credit card - Big Fish said they would refund a total of $41.94. Big Fish Games is not worth the hassle. Buyer beware.
More Big Fish Games Complaints & Reviews
- Big Fish Games - unauthorized charges to paypal account 
- Big Fish Games - unable to buy games! 
- Big Fish Games - won't let me play games I paid for! 
- Big Fish Games - unauthorized charges - no customer service 
- Big Fish Games - payment practice 
- Big Fish Games - federal judge illegal app in washington
- Big Fish Games - losing my daily bonus twice.
- Big Fish Games - $2.99 "deals" lead to $9.99 charges/other codes don't work
- Big Fish Games - friends
- Big Fish Games - game club