Big Data Group LLC / Non Payment of Invoices and Damages to clients

1 537 Beechwood St., Cohasset, MA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 617 921 2661

Gregory S. Wojcieszak formerly of Buckley Data Services, Llc address: 537 BEECHWOOD STREET, COHASSET, MA 02025 now run as Big Data Group LLC out of a UPS store in Lake Placid, NY. If you need to serve a complaint please send to his real address - 537 BEECHWOOD STREET, COHASSET, MA 02025 Greg has not paid me for services, travel and a taxi loan. He also took down one of our customers networks since the guy he hired could not do proper network cabling. If you Google him he has numerous lawsuits and owes hundreds of thousands. Dont be a fool like me.

Big Data Group LLC

Jo
Jan 12, 2015

Comments

20th of Jan, 2015

Gregory S. Wojcieszak formerly of Buckley Data Services, LLC address: 537 BEECHWOOD STREET, COHASSET, MA 02025 now runs as Big Data Group LLC out of a UPS store in Lake Placid, NY. If you need to serve a complaint please send to his real address - 537 BEECHWOOD STREET, COHASSET, MA 02025 Greg has not paid me for services, travel and a taxi loan. He also took down one of our customers networks since the guy he hired could not do proper network cabling. If you Google him he has numerous lawsuits and owes hundreds of thousands. Dont be a fool like me so run a D&B Check before..