Big Daddy Smokes / Fraud alert!

1 445 BelleFonteRussell, KY, United States Review updated:

5) Will not make consumer contact

6) Does not answer e-mails

POSSIBLE FRAUD ALERT!

Va

Comments

• Je
      14th of Aug, 2008

I never had trouble with this company before now. It has been over a month since they took 65.00 from my account. No return emails or cigarettes. I will never order from them again.

• Al
      18th of Aug, 2008

Placed order on Aug.4, 08...Collected on my E-check on Aug.6th, 08...Order never confirmed, don't answer E-mails, no address or phone # listed, , , either it's a scam or they are going down the tubes...Let The Buyer Beware!!!

22nd of Aug, 2008

Our oder finally arrived TODAY! after one month from ordering and AFTER I have already ordered 4 cartons from another online company. I will never do business with Big daddy again.

• Ki
      24th of Oct, 2008

i have ordered for 26 months with no problem until the last 4 months, shipping is slow, no response with email. ordered 3 weeks ago and no response until i said it would report it to internet fraud, and they only replied that they would contact me, which has not happened. hopeful for a shipment or refund but will never order again.

• Bw
      24th of Oct, 2008

Of possible interest to you...

From BBB website:

Russell, KY 41169 (716) 549-0531

Russell, KY 41169 (718) 591-4751

BigDaddySmokes Website IP Address: 69.20.5.149

25th of Oct, 2008

I was ripped off and scammed also with Big Daddy Smokes. I ordered and next day they drafted my account took their money and I never received my order.. I am pissed off!! And when I am pissed I do something about it so I did research.. They have no phone number on their site and do not respond to emails which made me realize I was scammed.. I then realized my order was electronically withdrawn aka ACH so I went through bank records and found their phone number!! (606-658-0072) When you call it they will lie to you and say they arent associated with big daddys but they are liars cause that exact phone number was the number used to draft my account!! I called again next day and got a new person.That guy admitted they are the ones who charge you but big daddys is the one's responsible for shipping blah blah blah and they was unaware people werent getting orders which i know is a damn lie!! I insisted on a direct number from him for big daddy and he said he didnt have one but would message them immediately which told me in no uncertain terms that i was talking to the company that is at fraud .. I let him know i turned them in to internet fraud and that i wanted restitution in 48 hours he took my name and number which i gave to him although after i laughed and said yeah sure you'll call me back lol.I will get my money back!! Trust me the number im giving you is the correct phone number to the business that charges the accounts.If you call it be assertive, firm, demanding of your rights to a refund, let them know you reported them, call everyday till you get that refund!!! till then everyone needs to report them to internet fraud!! here's the site info take the time to REPORT THEM!! http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx

• Sh
      28th of Oct, 2008

Call 1.877.218.2443.

• Ra
      29th of Oct, 2008

After 5 years of doing business with BIG DADDY SMOKES they scammed me too. Simply email them
    with your cancellation...then call your banks fraud
    division and they will retrieve your money for you.
    the direct number for Wells Fargo Bank is 1-800-
    869-3557. Call your bank! You money will be refunded in about 10 working days.

• Lu
      12th of Nov, 2008

BIG DADDY SMOKES CASHED CHECK NEVER SHIPPED PRODUCT

• Na
      12th of Nov, 2008

220 dollars sent and check was cashed, did not receive an order, and they will not answer emails

13th of Nov, 2008

I read you messages and first called the 606-658-0072 number which is a company that cashes checks for online businesses. They where very friendly and asked me if i had there number. I said no so she gave me the company contact number. That number is 877-218-2443. I called and got there Warehouse the guy told me that they have moved into a bigger Warehouse and are trying desperatly to fill all the orders but are behind. He then asked me for my name and pulled my order and told me it will be in the mail today. All you guys have to do is use some common sence instead of flying off the handle. If you are nice then they will treat you the same way.
    Jennifer

• Ka
      13th of Nov, 2008

Today, 11/14/08, I called 877-218-2443 which is the warehouse. I got a nice lady who explained to me the situation which has caused orders to be processed much slower than normal. She said that two employees sabataged the company and was fired. That situation has really hurt the company. As a result they're trying to rebuild and recover. As a courtesy she pulled my order, threw in an extra carton, and said she was going to send it out today. I've been ordering from Big Daddy's for about 3 years (4 cartons every 3 months). I've never had the slightest problem with my order or the shipping. Therefore, i truly believe that they must be going through some kind of transitional situation.

When you call, be courteous (even though you're probably pissed) and I'm sure they will work with you. I'll post again to let you guys know if i received my order as she promised.
    Trina

18th of Nov, 2008

You are a ###ing scam. dont ###in lie. you're not man enough. karma will ###in get u in jail. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!! THEY ARE ALL SCAMS!

• Te
      21st of Dec, 2008

I also placed a large order in Nov. 2008 and called
    1-877-218-2443 and 1-606-0072.. SPOKE to a gentleman and explained my problem and he put me on hold and contacted Karen ( a rep. for BigDaddy), after he spoke to Karen he told me I'd receive a call within 15 minutes from Karen, and I did. Karen promised they would e-mail me that my order had shipped and they did within the next week.

I have received my order.
    Call both the numbers and talk to someone. You will not get a response by e-mailing BigDaddy.

Good luck

• Ah
      6th of Apr, 2009

I had a similiar problem with Internetsmokes
    They took my money immediately - won't answer emails (8 SO FAR) - have sent no product.
    While the amount isn't that much, I'm so sick of being ripped-off!
    I CAUTION everyone - DO NOT PLACE ORDERS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!

• Mo
      27th of Jun, 2009

I too had ordered from big daddy smokes for some time. The lady there informed me about the trouble with getting cigarettes and told me about another place to get them that was totally phone order, no internet involved. She said it was her husband and friends new company. I started using them and everything was fine except it was taking 2 to 3 weeks to get my smokes. My last order was called in on april 30th, money withdrawn from my account on may 4th, and still no cigarettes. They either have a voicemail set up and do not call back or voicemail is full and cannot take messages. This place is called either Jan's Smoke Shack or the packing label says S&S. I filed an online report to the BBB in KY but never heard any response from them as well.