Big Daddy Smokes / Fraud

1 unknownUnited States Review updated:
Phone: disconnected

Paid $271.20 which was removed from my checking account on May 2009. Cigarettes have not arrived. Phone number is "disconnected" and email states that
there is no company under that email address. I wish
I had seen this Complaint Board before I had placed the order. What now?
Carol in Seattle

Ca

Comments

• 65
      2nd of Dec, 2008
    Big Daddy Smokes - Paid for Order that was never shipped
    Russell
    Kentucky

I ordered Cigarettes on Nov. 16 2008. Order was entered on Nov. 19, 2008. My debit card was charged and deducted from my checking account for $168.90.
    So far the order hasn't shipped. Status shows approved. Also received a notice saying the charge to my checking account would show ERS4. And it did.

• Ev
      3rd of May, 2009
    Big Daddy Smokes - Unauthorized charges
    Big Daddy Smokes
    bigdaddysmokes.com

Took my money and then did not ship me my order. Stopped answering my e-mails or phone messages. Apparently Big Daddy Smokes new business is internet fraud.

• Sh
      2nd of Jul, 2009

I think Cheap-cigs.com is the same company.

• Pr
      30th of Oct, 2009

I think it is the same company also as it said in an email they sent me the names "DUTYFREESTORE" or "BIGDADDY" may appear on my statement. paid $141 for order never got it!
    I'll do my best to make sure they are prosecuted and all others who have been defrauded should do the same too!!

• Lc
      22nd of Feb, 2010

I received an email from my-smokes.com and I was getting ready to place an order when I read that on my bank statement that the merchant will show up as "Big Daddy". I checked the scam report and saw this name on it. Just wanted to let the other folks know to beware that Bid Daddy is still out there. but under another name My-Smokes.com

• Fl
      2nd of Aug, 2010

I have used this company with no problems. Florida