Big City Bride / wedding planning

1 chicago, IL, United States

I am not one to bash people's reputation, so the sole purpose of this review is to warn people before they hire Susan Cordogan and Big City Bride to do their weddings. When you meet with Susan Cordogan of Big City Bride she talks a BIG game. She says how wonderful she is-being a celebrity wedding planner, etc. I should have trusted my initial instinct when there are vendors in Chicago that will not work with her. For example, if you want to hire Euphoria as your band, you cannot hire Susan Cordogan because Euphoria wont work with her. That should have given me a hint...shame on me.

Anyway, my wife and I were thankfully very involved and very organized on our own, so we were able to save the day and still have an amazing wedding, no thanks to Susan Cordogan however. She had another wedding the same day as ours and the other wedding that day was so bad, that they sued her in Daley Center, and won.

It’s your wedding; there are plenty of good wedding planners out there. Why would you leave the most important day of your life in the hands of someone who is not good at what she does?

As I mentioned, I will not go into detail about all the things that went wrong or could have gone wrong, so if you would like, feel free to message me.

Ni