Big Block Kennels / Terrible company

Big Block Kennels
One week ago we received a puppy that we bought from Ann and Everett of Big Block Kennels. The entire process just to get the puppy on the plane to California was a nightmare, they procrastinated and lied about putting the puppy on the plane the first time (Saturday) and then finally he flew out Monday. We were told he was a teacup maltipoo that would grow to 3 pounds. We paid $1300 thinking it was accurate and worth the money. When he got here he seemed a little bigger then we expected and not the size she originally showed us in a video via email. However, he was happy and energetic. Yesterday we saw a bug crawling on his crate and decided to clean it out only to find it infested with roaches. We immediately panicked and I jumped on the internet to do a little research about Big Block only to find multiple bad reviews from previous customers with sick puppies who died. This morning is the first time he would not eat and so I took him to the vet only to find he is already 3 pounds at 6 weeks old!! She originally told me he was 11 weeks when we corresponded via email. He also was tested for parasites and came up positive for a parasite that is contracted from infected water and dirty environment. I am absolutely sure she is running a puppy mill or possibly something worse. I am devastated about what has happened. Please DO NOT buy from her!!!

More Big Block Kennels Complaints & Reviews