Big Beautiful and Gorgeous / What a bunch of ripoff artists

I ordered this dress from them las year in December 2010, two months later it never came. I emailed and the rresponse they gave after numerous e-mails was that they had bad snow storms and that my package was probably lost. If I did not recieve it in another month, which is a joke, they said they would refund me in total. Still in February, no package. I e-mailed numerous times again, only finally to be told my dress had come back to their warehouse several weeks ago, which if it had why did'nt they resend it back to me, they were extremely rude and there response, if I did'nt want the dress they would refund me minus the shipping are you kidding me. I then told them yes send my dress back since you took my money. Now it's April and they have kept my money and still no dress. What a sham and a joke this company should be shut down for good. I ordered something in December of 2010 and now in April of 2011 still nothing. Please whatever you do stay away from this company. What a bunch of ripoff artists.

Se

Comments

24th of Aug, 2011
    Big Beautiful and Gorgeous - Non Payment of Refund
    Big Beautiful and Gorgeous

I have had nothing but appaling customer service from this company.They refuse to take responsiblity for my still not receiving a refund after a month of constant mails to them.

The person who mails me back goes by the name of "Jo" and has blamed the lack of refund on my bank, myself and royal mail.

I won't to worn others to be very very wary of using this company.They are dishonest and highly disregarding ot any enquiry.