Big Bear Advertising / Fraud

1 170 N. Ocoee St., Suite 302BCleveland, TN, United States
Phone: 423-339-5900

I received a letter from Big Bear Advertising offering a business opportunity to work from home and earn money using their advertising which they claimed is done using TV, Internet, etc. They said when people order from their books or catalogs a number assigned to me would be used to tag the sales and I would receive 10% of their profits if I would pay $150. Later a lady named Frances called and said they were having a special to help people earn more profit and for another $90 I would receive 60% of their profits. I received a Marketing Agreement form which I signed and they promised to send me a copy of their catalog that people would be ordering from. I was given a personal website and ID number, but I cannot access it; the ID number and Password they assigned me do not work. I think this is a scam, and I want my money back. I am turning this over to my attorney 8-7-09 to investigate. I want my money back, that's all. And I want other people to know this company is not legitimate or don't act like it, so they won't be taken like I was and some others.