Big Bazar - Indore Tailor / Poor customer service

This complain is against Big Bazar Indore Tailor. On 20.05.07, I purchased two salwar suit materials and gave them for stitching to tailor available there. We get the delivery on 27.05.07, since we were in a hurry, we did not take the trial there and went home.

At home we checked that both were not stitched properly. My mother suit’s sleeves were having patch work which was not acceptable to us.

Though tailor agreed to alter my suit but refused to do so of my mother. We have already told him not to put joints in sleeves but they denied the same.

He even made allegation that suit material was less for full sleeves and give us option to alter the sleeves in half. Plz note that we always wear full sleeves and half sleeves is not acceptable to us.

The matter was stretched long. They behave in a very arrogant manner and claim themselves to be in stitching line for last 17 years stitching in same manner without any complain. At last we noted the matter in complaint book of Customer care of bigbazar.

Comments

• Ha
      25th of Apr, 2008

i have completed diploma in retail management from sigma instutite and also doing b.com 2nd year