Big Bazaar,bangalore / Faulty Product

1 India Review updated:

I have purchased a Tricycle for my baby recently from big bazaar,at nagashetti halli ( Ring road near habbal) Cash memo no:T41/5092, dated 19/10/2007 time:21:11. amt 1189

It was the only piece available,with few loose screws.and that they said they technical person is not available to fix it and offered me some discount for that,hence i decide to pick it, even though it was an expensive piece. I had taken the tricycle home and started fixing the errors and found that none of the screws and nuts was not of the same tricycle,also found the rear handle bar(which come separate) dosn't belong to this cycle.

Next day i went back to the same place and spoke to the same gentleman(his answer was quiet funny)he said,sir the handle is lying some where in the store and will take time to search,thats y he gave me the handle of some other cycle believing it will suit,also he collected my no and said he will call me in a day or two with the original handle bar,but nothing happened till this day.

Today(30/10/2007) i was amazed to see a same brand tricycle in a different shop,which is having more accessories on it.i spoke to the shopkeeper and learned that,all of it come as a single unit.But by believing the brand "Big bazzar" i have now a expensive tricycle ,"which is in-complete".

The "Big Bazzar "is truly showing their real character of bazaar(market). They r not really bothered of the quality & shape, of what they r selling.

Comments

• Su
      30th of Oct, 2007

• Su
      27th of Feb, 2008

Sir,

I visited ur shop somany time when i asked ur emp. he not responding properly & I want one clarification last yr ur collecting 2nd hand(old ) cloths but this yr ur not collected & when ur collected the same

with regards