Big Bazaar / Billing discrepancy

1 India Review updated:

While Big bazaar claims that they have the least price for any product, that price may just be for display. It may not reach the consumer at all unless you have patience to verify the bill. My experience was with some offer in baby dresses, at their Udupi (Karnataka) outlet. In the bill I did not see the offer reflected, but the sales girl complained that it is the computer problem. what she did not know was I was in the business of building software for retailers and I know who is at fault :-). I called on the store manager. He too showed ignorance. Now i decided to verify the bill if I happen to go to Big bazaar again, and warned all my friends. You take care of that too!!

Na

Comments

• Im
      23rd of Apr, 2009

MY INVOICE NO. #T42/713151 DT:21/04/2009 TIME: 20:54:37 THERE IS SOME SHORT OF PRODUCT IN MY BAG (BABY CLOTH HANGER ) WHICH I HAD TAKEN BUT WHILE OPENING THE BAG THAT PRODUCT WAS NOT THERE. SO IT MAY BE LEFT THER ONLY BY MISTACK OF CASSIAR. SO PLEASE JUST CHECK WHEATHER THAT PRODUCT IS THERE IN MY BILL OR NOT. I HOPE YOU WILL COOPRATE AND GIVE ME SATISFACTORY ANSWERE.

THANKS & REGARDS,
    IMRAN SHAIKH

• Im
      23rd of Apr, 2009

PLEASE REPLY ME URGENTLY REGARDING MY COMPLAINT MY INVOICE NO. #T42/713151 DT:21/04/2009 TIME: 20:54:37