Big Bazaar / Defective Goods Supplied

1 India Review updated:

I am very dissatisfied with the service of Big Bazar. I purchased one Study Table on 12 May 2007 at the cost of Rs. 3699/-. Immediately after it was delivered, we found it defective and we complained over telephone. Since they didn't send any person, I personally went to the shop and got my complaint recorded in their complaint book in September 2007. After that I again several times called them over telephone but they didn't care to listen to us. On 1 Feb 2008, I again went there personally and got in writing that they will send some person in one weeks time. But till today there is no action from their end. This is the worst kind of customer care I have ever experienced. I want complete refund of the amount I paid for the defective table they supplied to me.

Comments

• Pr
      15th of Mar, 2008

sir/mam,

We are one of the customer of BIG BAZAR. we had taken furniture 5th nov 2007. financing from FUTURE MONEY BELGAUM. We made the money Rs. 12334=00 by cash. the EMI amount comes us. Rs. 2915=00. we had given total eight cheques in the name of M/s. FUTURE MONEY GROUPS. The cheque no. s are like ....065381 to 065388.

But problem is in your company, peoples they lost all documents along with eight cheques. but we are not providing, once again all documents. As per our advocate suggest.

plz give for an suggestion.

/// WE FELT VERY BAD SERVICE ABOUT FUTURE MONEY GROUPS AS WELL AS BIG BAZAR//

Mrs. Prathibha chandra Naik.
    Belgaum-5.
    +9109980607777.
    +9109880917343.

• Ra
      10th of Feb, 2009

We can go a file a Complaint against the Compant to Consumer Forum and Bring them at Consumer Court and Claim the Money which has been paid against the Item.

• Pr
      20th of Mar, 2009

Dear Sir

I Have purchased a Lexmark Printer Model P6250 from Big Bazar on 15th March 09, and no one has come for the installation of same till date when we checked up with Lexmark officials they too refuse to do the same and have told us that the outdated model is sold, wherein no warantee could be given to the same, I am hereby requesting you to replace/refund for the same with running models and resolve the matter.

Kiran M.

• Re
      2nd of Nov, 2015

i purchase from big bazar from haldia on 18-10-15, he give me festive gifting card no. - 82365020316210, he call me for gift on 02-11-2015, after reaching he misguide me and call me after 10 -15 days otherwise we (Big bazar)can call you . Please do necessary action. Regards Amit Chakraborty Ph- 8296315238

• Fu
      3rd of Nov, 2015

Dear Mr.Amit,
    Greetings from Future Group, this is Priya.
    At the outset, let me apologize to you for the experience you had. I assure you that we'll take this up seriously and resolve the issue at the earliest. Please mention your reference id as 1325 for future conversations at priya@futuregroup.in.
    Regards,
    Priya
    Team Big Bazaar
    Future Group

• Fu
      3rd of Dec, 2015

Dear Mr. Amit,
    Greetings from Future Group!
    We regret to inform you that as of now the product is unavailable at the stores. We will inform you once it is available. Please do share your feedback and suggestions, it will help us serve you better!

Happy Shopping!