Big Bazaar Bangalore - Koramangala / Very poor service!
I had a bad experience with Big Bazaar recently wherein we had ordered for a study table.When the study table actually arrived it has been brought in a box all dismantle by the delivery guy and all refused to assemble the table. But forcing us to sign the delivery challan based on a box of wood.
When we contacted the sales person that is Jagadish in Big Bazaar he said: "You should think before buying our products", "We have our process so all CUSTOMERS should follow Big Bazaar process".
The ridiculous sales man didn't care anything about the issue just wanted the delivery challan to be signed without even opening and installing the product.
I would suggest please don't buy anything from Big Bazaar as they are a bunch of crap service providers.
More Big Bazaar Bangalore - Koramangala Complaints & Reviews
- Big Bazaar Trivandrum - Transcend 
- Big Bazaar - Delivery not on time! 
- Big Bazaar - Fraud 
- Big Bazaar / Food Bazaar - Biyani Cheating his customers 
- Big Bazaar - Gift Voucher 
- Big Bazaar Gurgaon - Big Bazaar fails to honour promotional incentive
- Big Bazaar - Haldia - some salesman behaviour dishonour woman. 
- Big Bazaar / Future Group - Cheating 
- big bazaar, mangalore - indifferent attitude and deficiency in service 
- Big Bazaar - Unreasonable charging against polybags