Big Bazaar Bangalore - Koramangala / Very poor service!

1 India Review updated:

I had a bad experience with Big Bazaar recently wherein we had ordered for a study table.When the study table actually arrived it has been brought in a box all dismantle by the delivery guy and all refused to assemble the table. But forcing us to sign the delivery challan based on a box of wood.

When we contacted the sales person that is Jagadish in Big Bazaar he said: "You should think before buying our products", "We have our process so all CUSTOMERS should follow Big Bazaar process".

The ridiculous sales man didn't care anything about the issue just wanted the delivery challan to be signed without even opening and installing the product.

I would suggest please don't buy anything from Big Bazaar as they are a bunch of crap service providers.

Comments

4th of Aug, 2007

I am for the first time wanting to go o big bazaar but the complaints i hear discourage me a bit but i hear they things cheaper than most is it true? And by the way what are precautions i should take? Advise smb!

• Sh
      1st of Nov, 2008

We had just gone to buy the study table from big bazaar. When we saw your blog, we decided not to buy from big bazaar. Thanks for the feed back.