Big Bazaar - Bangalore / Wrong billing!

India Review updated:
I happened to shop at Big Bazaar on 6th july 2007, as it was the 3rd anniversary of big bazaar they had introduced buy one take one free.

I did my shopping, but i found most of the items were not buy one take one free, only a few, that too you will have to buy the specified brand, in multiple.
for example: Buy DARA oil 6 pkts and get 5 kg sugar free.

You buy any other brands you don't get any thing. Then this brand which is provided with free package is just about to expire. Say 20 days more for the date of expiry.

FINALLY I GOT THE BILL, THERE ARE some items buy one take one free and i got hold of one item in my whole purchase it was ON JUST FRUIT JUICE and its printed clearly on the pack buy one take one FREE by the company itself.
I took 2 packets. After reaching home i find the clerk has billed for both... so no free.

BY BILL NO IS T 82/1442
BILLED AT 20:23:16.

A  12th of Jul, 2007 by
I also had a bad experience with big bazaar even though it was cheap most of the products seems to be of less quality as well. Another instance is that which i came across was buy one get one free kind of thing only i bought 2 pairs (2 T-Shirts). In the bill i find that there was 3 T-Shirts billed and got discount for one T-Shirt as mentioned.
N  9th of Aug, 2008 by
hair cut from star sitar was not at all satisfactory.i felt they had hardly cut my hair.it was really bad.will never go back again.

Big Bazaar / Future Group Logo Big Bazaar / Future Group
Customer Care Service
4th Floor, Tower C, 247 Park, LBS Marg, Vikhroli (West)
India - 400083