Fulfillment / Scam! Scam! Scam!

1 4650 SW 51st, St Bay 711Davie, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 801-208-7485

I ordered a trial of Acai Berry and Authorized on my Visa for the shipping charges of $3.95. Two weks later I get a 30 day supply in the mail and my Visa had been charged an additional $89.31. I finally got throught to the company and was told to send the product back priorty mail and when recieved back my card would be credited the $89.31. Since, I have contacted this company numerous times and was told to be patient that my credit was being processed. It has been several months now, with many, many many calls to this company. Still NO CREDIT...NOW, I try to call and the number is just BUSY!!!
I will be more aware of what I try with online companies...
I seen this on Rachel Ray, wonder if she know she is endorsing a company that is ripping people off????

Re

More Fulfillment Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ge
      25th of Mar, 2009

Looks like AT&T is in on the scams...Today I received two cordless phones from AT&T and in addition to the phones there were two bills...one $88.00 & one $67.00. I phoned the phone company about this and the very nice lady told me they would send me a return order within the next ten days...Here is the kicker, I will be billed for the phones and when they receive them I will get a credit at a later date...I am still in awe that a huge company would do such a thing...SO, beware people !!!