Fulfillment / Fraud

United States, Florida, Davie Review updated:
Phone: 8887717029
This company sent me a bottle of Acia Berry and made an unauthorized charge to my credit card. I placed an order with a company named fit-fac.com for a sample and a delivery charge of $3.95. When I looked at my statement on my credit card, I found that they had charged me $29.95. I called them and they issued a credit balance of $29.95. A few days later, I find a charge from Helthier for me in the amount of $89.31. Knowing that I had not ordered, I called and was advised that I had joined a club and would be receiving a shipment each and every Month. The male on the phone stated that I could cancel the membership with him but that the $89.31 would not ber refunded. I called and placed a dispute with my credit card and recalled Healther for me and found that the name of the company is FULLFILLMENT of Davie, Florida. I asked for a credit to be giving on my credit card ajnd was advised that I would need to send the Acia berry back to them at my costs and to obtain a tracking number. I spent almost $5 with the Post Office for this service and called FULLFILLMENT with the tracking number and was advised that a refund would be issued. I called fit-fac.com and found that they are a company in the Manila and they advised me that FULLFILLMENT is actually a company in New York named Bluesky at 303 Park Ave, New York NY 10010 but refused to give me a phohe number. I again called FULLFILLMENT and asked why I had not received a refund on this unauthorized charge and I was advised that one had been issued on [protected]. When I asked why it had not shown up on my account I was aksed to wait at least 5 days more. I filed reports with the Federal Trade Commission and the Attorney General of Florida in hopes that these swindlers can be arrested before they commit this fraud on others. Fit-fac.com is brazen enough to use the name of Oprah in their ad so watch out. I was advised that they were located at 4650 SW 61st Street in Davie and in suite 211 but the other complaint shows this company at 4650 SW 51 Street suite 711, so I do not know which is correct or if any are correct

A  11th of Aug, 2016 by
This same fraudulant charge has repeatedly been hitting my bank account. The only number I had for the ACAI Berry free sample (whice I canceled within 10 days) has been disconnected.
I want this company to be held completely responsible for all charges not only to my account, but to all others who have been affected.
Any way you look at this, IT IS FRAUD!!!

England, Cheshire
United Kingdom
Phone: 0044619808981

I ordered a trial of Acai berry from you in November 08 without realising that unless I cancelled further orders within a specified time, I would automatically be sent further tablets and the monies would be taken from my account. I rang your 0018773508480 number the following day and was told that any further transaction would be cancelled and was given a number by a member of your staff to verify this. The number is 1732427. To my dismay I have had two unauthorized payments taken from my account, the first on 21.01.09 for £5.76 and the second on 10.02.09 for £5.94.
Could you please respond to this email asap and reimburse my account for the money owed to me.
I have tried to ring your office taking into account the time difference, but a recorded message told me that your offices weren't open. This would have been at 9.20am your time.
I have instructed my bank to take action and treat this as fraud if I cannot get any response or replies from you,
regards, Clare Witcombe. clare@orservices.co.uk

Fulfillment - Fraudulent Credit Card Charge
4650 SW 51st Street, Bay 711

I ordered a trial offer of a deitary supplement on the internet and used my VISA card authorizing a $3.95 chrage in late October, 2008. I received the supplements.

On November 28th, I received another mailing with a larger order and checked my on-line statement. I noticed two unathorized charges. One for $29.95 on 11/12/08 and one for $89.31 on 11/19/08. I did not authorize either of these charges and have notified my credit card company.
A  11th of Aug, 2016 by
The ad did not tell me that we could expect future orders. I agree, you can't contact them by telephone number given. all you get is a message and musick

Fulfillment - Unauthorized Charges to Bank Account
4650 SW 51st St, Bay 711
Phone: 877-859-1105

I just wanted to provide anyone who is struggling with this company a legitimate phone number to contact them. The number 1-877-859-1105 will actually get you through to a person. I do have to warn you though, they probably won't be of much assistance. I, too, was scammed by this company and am still awaiting my refund. HA! The best thing to do is to file a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center, the Attorney General of Florida and with your bank or credit card company. If we all continue to bombard them with phone calls and numerous complaints are filed against them, hopefully we can put them out of business or at least warn others about them.

Fulfillment - rip off
Newfoundland and Labrador

I ordered the free trial on October 21, 2008 and used my credit card to pay the shipping and handling. They shipped the non-prescription toxic cleansing pills on the 8th of November, 19 days after the order. In the package was a notice that I would be billed for the next shipment 14 days after the original order date.
They also gave a number to call to cancel the order but when I did they tried to substitute other pills but I insisted on cancelling. They said there was another number to call and then hung up on me.

I had to call my credit card company and cancel my card. The second shipment of pills arrived and my credit card company told me to return them by registered mail and wait for a credit.

The only way to stop this is to cancel your card or put a stop payment on your account.
A  11th of Aug, 2016 by
I have just received an unauthorized shipment of Acai Berry from Fullfillment in Davie FL. I have calle my credit card company to cancel the charge but they say the only amount recently charged is $89 for a company called VIP Fitness. The phone number to call is 18773508480. I would like to know if anybody else has this particular company and phone number on their statement.