Bidz.com / watches and jewel
After buying several watches from Bidz auctions, I was disappointed that several batteries were dead and in one case a winder was missing. I was advised by customer service that if the cost was inexpensive, in this case $13 was the charge as well as a$5 winder charge, and mail to them. After seven weeks when I did not get credited for these items, I had to argue that the conversation ever took place and that they never would have said that. They agreed to repay a portion Bidzs account .
Also sent was misrepresented. They told me I waited to long to let them know. I stated that I waited for my annual appraisal to be told that the ring and earrings I purchased were glass. On my second call I was asked to get an appraisal or statement from a geologist that stated that fact.
So far, have received several watches with batteries that have gone bad in under five months, or have other damages.l Not the site that it was many years ago.
More Bidz.com Complaints & Reviews
- Bidz.com - scam and fraud! 
- Bidz.com - corrupt company! 
- Bidz.com - fraud and cheating 
- Bidz.com - steer clear of buying from bidz.com 
- www.bidz.com - bidz.com =cheap quality and misleading false prices 
- Bidz.com - a diamond ring certificate of authentication
- Bidz.com - my items bought but not delivered
- Bidz.com - watches bid
- Bidz.com - took my money but never sent the product 
- Bidz.com - not receiving item paid for or credit or my money back