Bidz.com / watches and jewel

After buying several watches from Bidz auctions, I was disappointed that several batteries were dead and in one case a winder was missing. I was advised by customer service that if the cost was inexpensive, in this case $13 was the charge as well as a$5 winder charge, and mail to them. After seven weeks when I did not get credited for these items, I had to argue that the conversation ever took place and that they never would have said that. They agreed to repay a portion Bidzs account .
Also sent was misrepresented. They told me I waited to long to let them know. I stated that I waited for my annual appraisal to be told that the ring and earrings I purchased were glass. On my second call I was asked to get an appraisal or statement from a geologist that stated that fact.
So far, have received several watches with batteries that have gone bad in under five months, or have other damages.l Not the site that it was many years ago.

Su
Nov 22, 2016

Comments

• Bi
      25th of May, 2017

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your purchase with Bidz.com.

We are sorry to hear that your experience with the company was unfavorable and would like to extend our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

Bidz stands behind its product and we are are always fast in taking care of any issues. We have made many improvements recently to increase our quality screening, pricing and shipping times.

We are always looking for new ways to improve our service and would like to hear more about your experience. Feel free to reach out to us at [protected]@bidz.com with your order details and expand on the difficulties you experienced with the purchase. You are also welcome to reach out to one of our friendly customer service specialist at +1-866-545-9871.Monday - Friday 8am-5pm PST.

Sincerely,