Bidware.com / Fraud and cheating

I purchased their site on ebay for $169.99 and promised $2000 new template and logo design with purchase for free. Never got as they back tracked saying it was misunderstood so I was stuck with there design.

On top of that they said if you stay with their hosting you get 6 months of help plus initially plus life long upgrades and support. Which was never given unless I paid more money each time for their buggy program to be fixed.

I have spent almost 3 years of hosting at $8.00 a month for a site that never worked right since day one as along the way we argued back and fourth over this site as I could never get it operational because it just wont work consistently. So all that time hoping that someday they would get the site going I could use since I was in no hurry anyways to begin with and I already was invested the original purchase on ebay plus all the months of hosting and paying for them to update it when it was supposed to be updated for free if I stayed with their hosting.

So to make a long story short I emailed them and said hey we need to get this site going now as I really need it bug free and working and they said more money of course. So I paid their fee negotiated to $40.00 to so call update me to the latest and greatest update which was a total lie as all they did was add another template design but bugs still there.

So now I am stuck with a site of about $500 invested that I will loose this month as I cut off subscription to them via paypal and will not transfer to another host because its just not worth it as the coding in the site is just junk I was told by some hired programs that I paid $300.00 to help me also to get this site going. Plus I bought another template somewhere else for $200.00.

So all and all I am out $1000.00 invested in a program that just doesn't work as my other programmers hired to integrate my template told me it would cost thousands to fix this piece of junk Bidware.com calls a auction site.

I will be contacting all authorities in Canada and USA plus put a retainer on a attorney in Vancouver BC to put these people out of business for good.

La

Comments

Bi
  6th of Jul, 2009

This guy is a complete idiot. Bidware even has a free version at http://www.bidware.com

You can't go wrong with bidware, especially since it's free!!

Sc
  27th of Jul, 2009

its ### and a rip off this guy needs to be shut down

1st of Aug, 2009

Nice english limey ###. You cant even type correctly, so how would you know the difference between web scripts you pile of garbage.

Mi
  9th of Sep, 2009

Yes, it is free but you dont own it as I purchased it off of ebay as didnt you read the article. Unlike the free version which is owned by bidware I owned mine with maintence if remained with hosting. I guess some people cant read or just never finished school.

Jo
  21st of Nov, 2009

are you having a laugh...?!!??!?!?! Look inside your index.php of bidware and you will see malware all over the place.. go and look

12th of Feb, 2010

No malware. It's your computer. Go to www.bidware.com to download the latest virus free versions (both free and Paid.)

Ja
  21st of Jan, 2011

I bought the auction site from bidware, I have emailed them as some of the functions dont work, I will see wether they will be able to fix them, or wether they will ignore me, and wether everything this forum has written is true.I will let you know.

Sc
  10th of Oct, 2011

I tend to agree, Bidware is horrible. I think if you do some Google searches, you'll find a lot of miserably ripped off people. I myself had a bad experience but don't have the energy to get into it. Pathetic.

Ea
  28th of Feb, 2013

I 100% agree as we tried to install bidware and got a blank page so sent them and email on Tuesday, February 19, 2013 5:14 AM which was simple "Your forum link just takes back to home page, i install bidware on http://easyhostmediagroup.co.uk/auction/ and just get a white blank page and all permissions are set as instructed." and then today 28/02/2013 04:07 i get an unsigned reply "You don't know how to install a PHP script. It's straight forward. We can do it for a fee, or signup for our hosting at www.powhost.com and we'll install for free. And, no we're not scammers, by posting a free product on the web, only complete ###s would think that." which is strange as i have been hosting and installing scripts since 1999

28th of Dec, 2014

easyhostmedia is a scammer. Their site is always down. Terry Robertson is a lying slimy ###. We contacted him to setup our site, and he couldn't install our scripts. He claims to know something about installing scripts, but is too useless to know anything. This guy is too dumb to know anything, and can't even install a simple php script. He never gave us our money back. I installed it on a different server with help from their admin at www.powhost.com Stay away from this waste of space. www.Bidware.com has a FREE version of their auction software available now for download. Go check it out, as it is the greatest thing since the invention of the internet.