Bidvertiser / Money taken without permission

Today i verify my bank account and i saw a 102 euros transfer from my account to Bidvertiser without my permission!!! So, use Bidvertiser if you have a lot of money.

I can send you a scan copy of my bank account if you want

Va

Comments

13th of Mar, 2009

Its verybad.

• Mr
      28th of Mar, 2009

Same happened to me this week, Bidvertiser have taken $170 from my account without my permission, their phone support goes unanswered and I have not received any e-mail response. Still well clear of Bidvertiser they are no more than a common thief.

• Mr
      28th of Mar, 2009

If you have given Bidvertiser your bank/card details I strongly suggest that you cancel that card immediately! It may look like a professional company but Bidvertiser will drain your bank account without notice or permission. SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!

• Sc
      24th of Jun, 2009

hello,
    This comment to all let you know, if your beginner eager to earn money online, I recommend only adsense & adbrite.

Never bidvertiser at all.They are cheating & fraud. Here is my experience.

I open bidvertiser publisher acccount, the ads doesnt show at all expect few days.There is no good clicks.

They have given me 20$ free credit in advertiser account.So I used that free credit, after started using advertiser account, ads were showing up in my website.So I thought I will get good click through rate in publisher account.

When it reached around $10, I paused my ads in advertiser account.After that I got automated mails from them everyday, that you paused your ads .So I once again activated my ads in advertiser account.

But they never send me any single mail, that my free credit in advertiser account is finished and I will be charged.So they charged me around $187 without my knowledge. They charged me $42 every week.If you dont look at the advertiser account very detail, you cannot able find out, because you may think it is free credit still there.

So in summary, no single mail from them when your are charged.But they send mail, when you pause or delete ad.

Bidvertiser is really big scam company!!!

• Ad
      21st of Aug, 2009

BidVertiser is a completely honest and professional system that I have used for 7 years.

You all whine they took money without your permission when in fact you DID give them permission to when you agreed to the terms when you placed your ads.

It is not BidVertisers fault that you can not or do not read.I am always amazed at the stupidity of people who blame anyone except the person at fault-themselves.

Before you all flood this with comments about fine prints and how were we to know-it is in plain language and I just asked my 8 year old nephew to read it and he understood the terms perfectly-when your first ad money is used up they will-because you agreed to it-renew for you automatically as a service-it is up to you to cancel.

BidVertiser is NOT to blame-self important greedy fools are to blame.You thought you could take your free ads and laugh-it was your own glee at something free that made you ignore what they practically begged you to read.

grow up babies-and if you can't understand English then stay out of English business deals
    TANSTAAFL

• Re
      29th of Aug, 2009

Yeah that's correct even i was charged 350$ eventhough pausing my ads. I have asked for the refund but no idea whether i would get it.

• Om
      23rd of Aug, 2012

they are SCAMMERS STAY AWAY People, and the guy who posted the comment above me is the owner of this scam company. they took my money with no reason, i didn't even buy any clicks yet.. STAY AWAY

• Eb
      13th of Jul, 2014

Anyone here ever got his money back? How can such charge be reverted? Please contact me ebukaume@gmail.com