BidsOrbit.com / Scam/Fraud Website

1 Review updated:

BidsOrbit is a SCAM and will take your money!!!

I was bidding on the IPad auction on Monday August 23rd. The auction started at 11:30 pm CST and progressed normally. At 12:20 am I was the last bidder and the main page said “currently no live auction” I then went to the “winner” page and confirmed that I won the auction for $4.25.

I took a screen shots and pictures of my win at the following times:
00:20:23 - "bidsorbit Ipad1" screen shot – Winner NeverLosesBids
00:23:48 - "bidsorbit IPad2" picture – Winner NeverLosesBids
00:25:14 - "bidsorbit IPad3" picture – Winner NeverLosesBids
00:50:23 – “bidsorbit IPad4” screen shot – Winner Fireball

Twenty minutes after I won the auction I went to pay for it and didn’t see the option in my account. It was at that time when I went back to the “winners” page and saw the auction had started again and there was another winner.

I won the auction. For 5 minutes the site showed me as the winner. Now they say I did not win and won’t even refund my money. They got caught cheating and won’t even try to make it right.

If it was not a scam and a technical error then it should be fixed and things need to be made right. I don’t know how it could have kept going while showing me as the winner for such a long period of time. I have provided you proof of my won auction with different sources over a 5 minute time period.

I also made a video testimonial with my pictures and screen shots. You can find it on YouTube if you search “bidsorbit scam”

BidsOrbit.com

Comments

• Cm
      Aug 27, 2010

thats pretty ###, did you contact them ?
    if you can't or get no response contact your bank to dispute the charges because they didn't give you the product your rightfully won.

• Ne
      Aug 27, 2010

I did contact them a few times and they stopped responding. The broken english responses are hard to understand but they said I didnt win and wont refund me. I will go through my bank but I want to warn people to not use them