Bidfuel / Contact info EXPOSED!

1 1369 North Nuttall DriveLehi, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 801-785-8988

EXPOSED: BIDFUEL, Blogtoolkit.com, Add media, Milkbands.com, ileadmedia.com
The St. Kitts, East Caribbean, and the Belleair Bluffs, Florida addresses are BOGUS.
It's just an off shore mailbox drop-off address, the address in Florida is just a rented mailbox.

AKAs: Kaleb Pierce, Jenny Pierce, Jeanette Court

Bogus Companies: BidFuel.com, MilkBands.com, ileadmedia.com, blogtoolkit.com

They operate out of 2 undisclosed locations that are within a mile of each other;

ACTUAL ADDRESSES:

Phone: [protected]
Phone: [protected]
Fax: [protected]

EMAIL: kalebpierce@comcast.net

Credit card fraud is a Federal crime. This is a Utah State Police matter.

Ja

More Bidfuel Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Be
      26th of Dec, 2007
    Bidfuel - Unauthorized charges!
    Las Vegas
    Nevada
    Phone: 800 618 1211 ex 154

billed for $1.97 on 11-16-07
    billed for $1.88 on 11- 17-07
    billed for $39.95 on 11-30-07

Something is really wrong with this outfit. They did not have my name but they managed to charge my credit card. How did they do that? This is very spooky.

• Ro
      18th of Jan, 2008
    Bidfuel - Unauthorized charges to account!
    Bidfuel

Unauthorized charges to my paypal account resulting ion me having 130.00 dollars in overdraft charges besides the 40.00 something for unwanted services I never ordered.

• Re
      3rd of Feb, 2008
    Bidfuel - Charged for products never received!
    701 N. Green Valley Pkwy Suite 200
    Henderson
    Nevada
    Phone: 8664071021
    www.bidfuel.com

I spoke with Geri, Bidfuel Employee #05041084, on February 3, 2008 at 9 pm to advise her that I have not received any products from Bidfuel as of this date and my credit card account was charged $39.99 plus an additional $1.97. She advised I placed an order on January 2nd and I should have received the product in 5 days. She was ignorant regarding my shipment and could not advise me who the courier was. Geri also advised according to the agreement I should have had the opportunity to try the products for 14 days for FREE, with an opportunity to return the product if I wished and there would be no charges on my account. How can I have a 14 day FREE trial when I NEVER received the product? Bidfuel’s unprofessional demeanor is a relationship I wish to no longer pursue. I advised Geri, employee #05041084, to cancel my “false membership” immediately! Furthermore, I wish to have the charges that were placed on my credit card by Bidfuel removed expeditiously and my account credited in full. Bidfuel is in breach of contract and did not honor their OWN agreement by providing me with a 14 FREE trial. I should not have been charged for a service I did not receive.

• Er
      25th of Mar, 2008
    Bidfuel / Grant Consultant / Family Savers Club - Unauthorized credit card charges!
    Bidfuel / Grant Consultant / Family Savers Club
    5862 Barnic Drive
    Dallas
    www.grantconsultant.com

I am a recently disabled mother of 3 small children and was looking for work at home opportunities to try and earn a little extra money at night after I put my kids to sleep. I work during the day as a receptionist and barely make enough to make ends meet. I have avoided ever receiving disability payments from the government as I have always believed that the Lord helps those who find their own way and I was raised to be a very proud and self sufficient person. My husband was killed in the Gulf war almost 2 years ago.

While searching for work at home opportunities, I came across an Ebay training kit called Bid Fuel which I signed up for. I was horrified when my debit card was struck with several unauthorized transactions within days of signing up for this service. After calling the customer service phone number the charges were never reversed. Instead, it precipitated even more unauthorized charges against my checking account. This may not seem like a big deal to some people, but the unbudgeted debiting of several hundred dollars from my checking account has caused me to barrow money from my neighbors to make sure my children had lunch money and now I am late on my mortgage and car payments while I try and get this charges reversed.

These crocks should be thrown in jail and the key should be thrown away!

The first stream of charges were:
    Bid Fuel
    Grant Writer Pro
    Grant Search Assistant
    Grant Consultant
    Family Savers Club

The second wave of charges were:
    Auction123
    NetworkAgenda.com
    PW/EAuction

The total amounts of these billings were over $500!

• Ju
      28th of Mar, 2008

I have the same problem. How do I get my money back???

• Do
      11th of Aug, 2008
    Bidfuel - collected money before 2 weeks trail
    Amory Building, Suite #5073
    St. Kitt
    Phone: 1 -800-931-3083
    bidfuel.com

takes the money before 2 weeks trail is over. Once you cancel they offer you the service, what ever this should be, for $ 9.95. Very tricky, the first time this has happened to me, and I'm very careful.
    People need to be warned.

• Pw
      3rd of Oct, 2008
    Bidfuel - SCAM
    Phone: 6362796403

I signed up for their 2.95 deal and for the next
    5 months they charged my account for 39.95.
    They will only refund me 1 month at 39.95 - OUT OF COURTESY. How can these sites be allowed to
    operate. Very disappointing and nothing but a SCAM.
    PMW

• Ga
      7th of Nov, 2008

same thing happened to me. the trial period wasn't even up and they charged my account. I sent the discs back and asked for them to cancel they have not and they have charged me again this month.

12th of Nov, 2008
    Bidfuel - Took money out of my account
    BidFuel Internet Scram
    BidFuel.com
    Internet
    Virginia
    Phone: ??????????
    BidFuel.com

This company said they would send me a CD on how to seel items on ebay and make a Profit. I gave them my credit card number and permission to charge $1.95 cents. On that date that is the charge that I received but A week and a half later I was charged again for $38.95 that they did not have my concent for. This is a scam and I hope something can be done before others get ripped off!

11th of Dec, 2008
    Bidfuel - fraudulant charges
    BidFuel
    California

For the past three months my girlfriend and i have been charged a large amount of money from two different accounts. So in order to fix the problem I deactivated my old debit/credit card and activated a new one and some how they are still being able to charge a monthly charge of 39.95 to my account

• Ro
      31st of Jan, 2009
    Bidfuel - Scam charges
    bidfuel.com

I bought their advertised CD that cost $1.97, I paid with a credit card. To my surprise I looked in my account today and found that they have withdrawn another $39.95. I don't know what to do. I try every phone number that they have listed. I cannot contact anybody. I want to know if there is another way beside closing the account that I can stop them from withdrawing money from my account.

• Ra
      6th of Mar, 2009

Stay away from this company!!!
    They will take your order and not ship products out.
    When you call they say we will check on that and make it priorty for shipment OR THEY
    may tell you they will let the manager know and someone will get back to you within 24 hours by e-mail
    or phone.Of course you never get that response.
    STAY AWAY FROM THEM TRUST ME.

• Re
      14th of Mar, 2009

They own different websites that offer BIDFUEL, Blogtoolkit.com, ADDmedia, and many others.

The St. Kitts, East Caribbean address is BOGUS. It's just an off shore mailbox drop-off address.

Here is their ACTUAL address:

i Lead Media Inc
    437 E 1000 S
    Pleasant Grove, UT 84062
    (801) 785-8988

15th of Mar, 2009

Webstoreexpress.com is another site they use to defraud people.

15th of Mar, 2009

Funny, they run a milkbands.com site that appears to be family friendly, they posted their family photo there, and they distribute their milkbands to local stores in Utah. MEANWHILE...they are operating dozens of scam sites that sell bogus ebay success cds...and charging customers credit cards over and over, every month --even after the customer calls to cancel!! These 2 criminals are running a typical mail and credit card fraud.

25th of Mar, 2009

Are you people ###ed? I know Kaleb Pierce, and he and his wife run a small, family friendly business - www.milkbands.com. Kaleb purchased the domain name bidfuel.INFO after he was ripped off by Bid Fuel. Some genius must have done a whois and (like a rocket scientist) determined that since he owns the .info domain that he is an internet scam kingpin. NICE research!

In the future maybe someone should put their glasses on before deciding to play judge and jury with an innocent victims home contact info - children live there, for heavens sake!

It is amazing how stupid people are when the tools to allow them to appear intelligent are available at the touch of a finger.

4th of Apr, 2009

I agree - I "authorized" 1.97 for shipping costs for a promotional CD they claimed was free. "Just pay shipping costs" they said. Amost a month later, I received two CDs, the first one was nothing more than an offer to provide more information for more money. The other CD was useless, just a recording with no pictures. When checking my bank account (online) I saw that Bidfuel had charged me 39.95 for the month of March (3/30/09). There was no indication they were going to charge me anything at all. I have received no further CDs, or other information, either via email, or the post office. So, I placed a "stop payment" with my bank, naming Bidfuel as the payee. I also wrote them an email, demanding a refund of the 39.95. I also intend on contacting Ebay, which is the company through which I learned about Bidfuel. I also have their address, and will soon file a complaint with the local BBB in the area for which their business is located. I have found many complaints, almost exactly like mine on the Internet regarding this company. So, let the buyer beware! I should have investigated this company, before providing my debit card number to them. In the future, I will thoroughly investigate every company that asks for my credit/debit card information for their products. Good luck to all the rest of you whom have been scammed by outfits such as this!

4th of Apr, 2009

Yes, this is all so true

• Oo
      4th of Apr, 2009

wow. I ordered this thing and received the cd's today.
    i guess im in for another scam.

dang it.
    first fortune500 profits
    now this...

• La
      6th of Apr, 2009

Since you are the genius, you must have the answers. Here's a question for you: if Kaleb and Jenny Pierce have nothing to do with the scam site BIDFUEL, then why did their website UTAHANS.COM go DIRECTLY to a BIDFUEL ORDERING PAGE? doesn't look like a blog site to me, eh?

Here, look for yourself.

1. Do a YAHOO search for UTAHANS.COM

2. There you go, see the title? ok, now click on the "Cached" link.

3. It shows you what his website was BEFORE he quickly changed it! It was a BIDFUEL order page.

4. Geez, sure didn't look like an angry blog site to me. what do you think? heh.

5. Now any genius as you say can whois utahans.com and see that the owner is KALEB PIERCE.

6. Now, what did you say your name was?...