Bidcactus / Bad and has good reviews on www.Pennyauctionwatch.com

So i signed up as others on here and bought a bid pack for $37.50 and started on my bidding. So after about 45 minutes i had lost the bids on this pennyauction site. I am not sure if I was doing it wrong but I liked it. So I bought another bid cactus bundle and this time a 100 bids. Well an hour later I lost this money, except I won a 30 dollar item. So I decided to learn and watch and the more I learned and watched I wondered if this was real, Was this site doing bots or shillbiders, Which I learned about on www.pennyauctionwatch.com ... So I decided to research Penny auctions and read on penny auction watch and saw lots of companies that are so called doing this.

So I decided to bid on the small items and went and bought more bids and began bidding on bid packs, which i was successful, but hit my limit. So I Waited a day and started again and won nothing but another bid pack. Now I have spent hours hours over the past 3 weeks reading up on this stuff and again when I found more information on www.pennyauctionwatch.com about other sites It got me wondering. I see Bidcactus on there being advertised so they must be good right? You would think so if they are on penny auction watch.

Why I am losing so much on bidcactus why is it that I can only win bidpacks and yet on Penny Auction watch it says that they can be trusted or at least they advertise for them. Then I find this site and see hundreds of complaints and yet penny auction watch bad mouths so many other sites. Are they the same owners? What are they doing advertising for this site Why is there nothing on penny auction watch about bidcactus.com or about the complaints and they have so many complaints, Maybe bidcactus has bots or whatever they have going, but like others on this site, I cant win anything and I am in this over 400 bucks!!!

I don't recommend bidcactus and lost my trust and I don't trust penny auction watch either, I think they are the same, and after reading all the complaints and that they are Ernst and young rated, Hell I don't even know what that is, but penny auction watch and Bidcactus sure think it means something cause hundreds or thousands of people like me cant win S--T on this site, but yet they sure do promote them.

I gonna try some others and see what I get and go to penny auction watch and click on there ads for other companies and see what those sites have to offer. I hope its not the same, but i will look on complaints boards first before buying or trusting penny auction watch.

PS I WANT MY $400.00 back BIDCACTUS

Comments

25th of Jan, 2011

I lost 176.00 over about 3 bid sessions, I won 1 gift card but lost 176.00 above the amount of the gift card, saw same people winning over and over again and bidding endlessly. Its a scam, save your money.

• Ju
      7th of Feb, 2011

This Penny Auction Watch site is Major scam(pennyauctionwatch.com). Also known as "PAW".

PAW is a front for these dishonest penny auction owners to make their sites look legit. Penny Auction Owners plant positive experiences on here(Complaints Board) and on the Penny Auction Watch forums(PAW) to bait people into playing and buying bid packs. Buying bid packs to bid on items? What a joke and scam!

Go to Flippa[dot]com and search "penny auctions for sale"

There you can see how these operates by the use of controlled bots on autobid to scam any real people into buying more and more bid packs until the reserve price has at least been met for that item that's bid on. They aren't in the business to LOSE money and will never ACTUALLY sell an item below value. If not enough real people are bidding on a particular item for a while, they will end the auction to a bot name. They will then list the bots name in the "Auction History" section to make it look as if REAL people actually win and auction is honest+fair.

You can buy your own Penny Auction from Flippa.com and start scamming also. So easy to do.

Also. Google, "penny auction website script" and see how these scams operate. The scripts are cheap to buy.
    To build up traffic to your scam penny auction you must plant positive experiences on forums such as PAW(PAW is a front). You must also dispute ANY negativity or complaints on forums such as this.
    For EX, tell the angry complainer that he must be crazy, use stupid bidding techniques and unlucky because you win all the time and just won a 52inch Plasma for 2 bucks. People WILL start believing you if you plant enough fake postitive experiences/reviews. JUST make sure to use different names each time you fake post. If you use same name over and over again telling everyone you win all the time, people will begin to catch on and realize it's just a fake post planted by the Penny Site operator/owner.

Anyone can do this... so easy to make money. MAKE sure that the server that hosts your scam auction is located outside of the USA so you can get around federal gambling regulated laws. If heat gets to much, then shut scam auction down and create a new one. Repeat process.

Happy scammin'!!

I tried to post that on PAW(pennyauctionwatch[.]com) to warn good honest people BUT they wouldn't allow it to post.. I wonder why? ;)

So i'll just post away on websites such as this.

You use to could post on PAW right away but now they have a Moderator that must approve your post first.. I wonder why that is? ;)

I think we ALL know why that is :)

• Di
      5th of Mar, 2014

I agree about PAW. I went there to look up BidCactus after being gone from there for about 4 years. I couldn't find a bad thing about BC so I did some bidding Nov, 2013 for a couple of weeks and then waited to see when I will get my items. Well as of today Mar. 5 2014 still nothing and BC is now closed.
    They finally closed their doors still owing thousands of items people have paid for and not received yet. I have been watching them since Dec and they literally have had over one thousand auctions listed and bidders paid their wins and Bidcactus gladly took knowing they are not going to fulfill the orders.

• Di
      5th of Mar, 2014

Just in case this didn't post the first two times I tried here it is again. Sorry if it shows up 3 times, I'm not trying to spam.