Bid4Prizes.com / Charges for not using service!

Received text message about prisez. Canceled after second email and got charged for @! month 9.99 each! When I called company, they didn't want to listen to me and manager wasn't available to talk. Customer service was rude and charges wasn't refunded.

Comments

• El
      28th of Nov, 2007

I WAS SCAMMED FOR 9.99 3 TIMES AND MY CELL PHONE SERVICE PROVIDER WOULDNT EVEN HELP ME OUT ON THIS!

• Ro
      23rd of Dec, 2007

This is most definitely fraud by this company. I will be making a formal complaint to the FCC tomorrow. I intend to put these ### in jail where they belong. I hope Verizon is not a party to this by collecting commissions; otherwise, I will bring suit against them as well.

• Mi
      1st of Feb, 2008

Just recently I signed up for Photobucket online and in the process you are hit with an ad for bid4prizes upon signing up, this ad is displayed the sam time as photobuckets signup and there is a box that you can uncheck to bypass this but when you sign in it asks for your cell number.

I signed in thinking it was phtobucket and aparently signed up for this useless site Bid4prizes. I was charged on my cell phone $10.00 instantly. As soon as I saw the charge Icalled Bid4prizes and explained to them what had happened, the support person said that as soon as the charge shows up on their records they would issue me a refund.

So I waited a day and called back only to be greeted by a rude support worker who refused to be helpful and referred to me as being stupid.
    So of course along with being insulted they have my money and I have absolutely nothing to show for it.
    As far as I am concerned this is deceptive and just short of scamming someone.

Just a warning for those signing up to Photobucket and Bid4prizes.

Once the have your money forget about it.