bid now 24 / rip off

1 QC, CA Review updated:

bid now 24 is also a rip off.those auction site that you got to buy bid pack..you know..this one is new...no one was putting bids on any items but as soon as i put one, somebody else's name was there..so for 3 cents, someone won a t.v..yeah right!!probably the company itself that put the bid, just to make the auction goes up.well don't get fool!!go for swoopo, i think they are more reliable..

Comments

• Ke
      Sep 20, 2009

I have recieved my product from bidnow24 after a week! They have been very profesionel with the handling!

• Vi
      Nov 09, 2009

Just try to win any auction in this site, will be a miracle if you can. Just to try this, i bought 300 credits and start bidding on a PSP, a similar item was sold for $1, 24!!! so if i was right and the site is a scam, i have to spend all my credits in the PSP, cause "somebody else" was very interested too.
    So all lsitings ends between $1.20 and $2.00 but when i start bidding, allways the same 2 persons, bidding in all items, bid in the same item i bid.
    How this end? I expend 300 credits and surprise, when i don`t place more bids, the auction end with the same person who make me spend my credits, and he won the auction with just one cent more. What a JOKE!!!
    So, if you want to waste your money in a SCAM just buy credits in BidNow24

• My
      Nov 17, 2009

it is a feak auction site!

Dont touch it!!!

• Th
      Nov 23, 2009

And I now the India based company that developed the software for them who openly admitted that there is an autobidder mechanism in the system. Fraud in its truest sense!!!

Take a look at their website http://www.soniktechnologies.in/auction.html

If you would like the transcript of the conversation where they freely offer an autobidding feature feel free to ask.

• Du
      Dec 08, 2009

BIDNOW24.COM IS A RIP OFF. I bought bid packets and those are almost exhausted and i cannot win a thing. Thats unnatural, uncanny, fraud!!!
    No real person ever wins. Its is just honest people like me bidding against some rip of artist, who have no real stock but just bidding under several names and rig the computer system so that no one wins but them. A rip off that should be investigated by THE FBI and the con artists prosecuted. ITS ALL AN ILLEGAL SCHEME. A SCAM.
    DONT GET RIPPED OFF LIKE ME. STAY AWAY. THEY DONT EVEN SPEAK ENGLISH, SO THAT A CLUE.

Serve Justice

• Di
      Dec 29, 2009

BIDNOW24.COM are crooks!! I bought my credits, I have not played. a month and want my money back and nothing gets! This site is owned Plimus.com - these are the real crooks and fraudsters.Dirty nasty crooks!!!