Bid Fuel & BSM Grant Research / Unauthorized account withdrawal!

701 N. Green Valley Pkwy Suite 200Henderson, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1 866 407 1021
Like most of the other complaints regarding these low life companies (Bid Fuel & BSM Grant Search), I sent for introduction CD's for $1.88 & $1.97 respectively. I received the CD's and found that the information contained on them could easily be found on the internet without knowing a lot on how to surf and gather information. Realizing the CD's were at best junk, I e-mailed both companies and requested that they no longer send me any more data regarding their product. Let me add, once I contacted Bid Fuel, there was an enticement attached (a Pop Up) lending praise to "BSM Grant Search" which I foolishly fell for. I did nor realize these two companies were working the scam, united in their efforts to take advantage of, among others, seniors and handicapped veterans seeking a way to earn a few extra dollars to get by.

To my utter amazement and disgust, when my bank statement arrived and I saw two unauthorized withdrawals for $39.95 each, one form Bid Fuel and the other from BSM Grant Search, I called Bid Fuel @ [protected] and had a long and heated conversation with their Customer Service rep who continuously tried to resell their program to me. After 20+ minutes I requested to speak to his supervisor. It took another 5 minutes before the CS rep came back on the line with the good news that "His" supervisor approved a refund for the $39.95 and would credit my account. I also received a confirmation via e-mail that they would credit my bank account.

I then called BSM Grant Search at, [protected], and went about requesting a refund of the $39.95 that they withdrew from my account. In my conversation with their Customer rep. I mentioned the comments (negative comments) that were posted on the Google internet Complaint web site. When I was asked why I wished to unsubscribe from their program I explained that I was a handicapped Vet, and a senior on a limited income and the cost to do business with a company with so many complaints lodged against them was not a very comfortable thing to do in protecting my family from a financial disaster. The Customer Service Rep was genuinely nice and assured me that the $39.95 charge would be credited to my account within 5 days. I was given a confirmation number to use if there was any problems.

I hope this information will help, even just one person, to realize that "What appears to be.. too good to be true... usually is..!"

Comments

Ch
  23rd of Feb, 2008
I order bsm grant search also for 1.99 received my CD then when I checked my back account they had withdrawn from my band 39.95. How can they do this and is this legal and how can I get my money back.
St
  7th of Mar, 2008
I asked for this account to be cancelled three months ago, and I was assured that they would do so, along with cediting my account for that month. Three momths later, and three charges later, (over $100). I called again, they once again said they would cancel my account and refund ONE MONTH. I told her thats just a repeat from the last converstaion and she is probably reading it off her screen. Told he about his web site and that I will also be heading to the BBB.

Its hard enought to get by these days in this country, they are fortunate their company isnt in my town.
Is
  13th of Mar, 2008
The first encounter with BidFuel was a few weeks back when I was at e -bay .thy charge me like like 5.00 but this week a person named DAVID Trent a Senior consultant and Gregory Bean try to get my credit card number and Theywork with such inteligence that will convince any one. Thanks God I did no fall for their trick .I have the phne # they gave me. Such people should put away. Acouding to them the retired people are his goal to help them to make money.
Za
  14th of Mar, 2008
BID Fuel is the worst company that I have ever seen! I have been waiting now for weeks for well over $120 in refund from unauthorized charges. I recieved an email that I would recieve my refund in 14 days. The very next day I recieved 39.95...I decided to have faith and wait the 14 days for the other. Now 20 business days later, 2 conversations with Bid Fuel scripted customer service, and no results later I am still waiting for my money. I have been told that it has been processed and it is my banks fault...Chase. I have been told that it has been processed and I just need to wait. I have been told that they will mail a check which will now take another 14 days. Not too sure what to beleive or how to get results.
Ka
  25th of Mar, 2008
WARNING! BSM has changed to Free grant Network. Don't fall into their scam! They have charged me about $100 over the past month, and I am most displeased with their actions. I don't know how they can do this legally, it's stealing! I called the number listed above, 1-866-370-7270, and it was a car dealership in Ohio! Apparently, they have gotten many calls like mine. Also, when I spoke with my bank about stopping any payments, they said the block will only stop payments to the same name, and for the same amount. If the amount changed even by one cent, it will still go through. If you can't get BSM, or FGN now, to stop all payments, I would suggest closing your current checking account, and opening a new one. I hope this helps.