BIC / Terrible experience

They definitely leak, and below is response from BIC!! Please warn business travelers!! Ink got all over my paperwork and the shirt I was wearing! BIC response is don't use them. Sharpies DO NOT Leak!!

Liquid ink pens may leak on an airplane due to the change of air pressure in the cabin. This increased pressure may force ink out of the pen and cause leakage.

Va

Comments

Sk
  28th of Nov, 2012
BIC - I had a Bic lighter laying on the table and it blew the top off it
BIC

I had a Bic lighter laying on the table and it blew the top off it. No one was around it at the time. It almost started a fire. I still have the lighter.

Pe
  15th of Sep, 2013

have been buying your lighters for 20 years plus. latest 2 packs at almost 6 dollars each havev failed to light after 24 hours. i request full replacment so i can contiue to use your regually top quality lighters.

De
  12th of Sep, 2014

I Have been buying your lighters for years - Is it normal for lighter to run out in 2 weeks - It was not purchased at a dollar store - App cost was 2.50 - 2.99/lighter - please let me know if this is normal!!!

Le
  20th of Feb, 2018

I am 47 yrs old and have been smoking sense the age of 14 even then I can remember my friends and I deciding 2 pass the Bic around instead of the crappy lighter of another brand BUT... THAT'S BECAUSE THE BIC HAD THE NICE WHEEL FLAME ADJUSTER ON THE BACK . NOW THERE'S NO ADJUSTER AT ALL WE R ALL STILL HERE 4 U HOW ABOUT WHAT WE NEED