Biblesoft / one touch
I purchased the OneTouch upgrade in December for around $260 because it was supposed to be the only way the PC Bible would work on Windows 10 in the future.
I received One Touch on a thumb drive in late January.
I deleted PC Bible 5 and loaded on One Touch. It works very slow and has frequent crashes.
I have left voicemails and sent emails with no response.
I called again today and just got the recording over and over.
I couldn't reach anyone when I entered the extension number.
More Biblesoft Complaints & Reviews
- Biblesoft - One touch professional series 
- Biblesoft - Bad experience 
- Biblesoft - Software Issues 
- Biblesoft - One touch 
- Biblesoft - biblesoft and windows 10 
- Biblesoft - one touch pc study bible
- Biblesoft - one touch mac version
- Biblesoft - customer service 
- Biblesoft - failure to deliver goods already paid for in a reasonable time
- Biblesoft - one touch professional series paid and never received