Bibit Global Payment Services / Unauthorized billing

United States Review updated:
Bibit Global Payment Services
I received my February Amex Blue Cash credit card bill today, and there's a charge by Bibit Internet payments around $50, it says it's Foreign Spending in the UK. I haven't been using this card for a long time, and I never had it with me, and I never made this payment. I was really doubtful, so I made a research in google, and found this website, and there's also someone with the same problem. So I call Amex, and report the unauthorized charge, and they took it away. Then when I go online and took a look in my Amex card's online account, in the Recent payment section, in this month March, there's another charge by Bibit Internet, also around $50, also says foreign spending in the UK. So I called I Amex and report this charge, and canceled my account.

N  23rd of Apr, 2009 by
Is it possible you bought something say on eBay and paid for it through PayPal? And that PayPal then charged your card? I had a similar situation just recently and when I called AmEx they told me that Bibit handles some PayPal processing in Europe, which is what my charge was.
N  21st of Jun, 2010 by
I just discovered myself a charge on my French account for BIBIT-SKYPE for 57.50 Euros. I know I didn't buy anything of Skype. If this company is legit, someone is misusing it. I will start a police investigation as I have to in order to get my money back.
A  26th of Jul, 2010 by
I just receive my bill and had the same thing. A charge from BIBIT INTERNET PAYMENTS. I made no charges and have never heard of this company.
david sequeira fdic
N  4th of Jan, 2013 by
I have tried to purchase a meager 10.00 of Skype call time through bibt on three separate cards that have failed. I own a business and all three accounts are valid and liquid. The service then goes on to ask for PayPal infor with the disclaimer that you cant buy Skype time with it. Why would they want your paypal infor if you can't use it to buy Skype Minutes? The whole thing seems very much like a skimming operation aimed at getting card info and then steaing money. I reccomend staying away from both Skype and Bibit. If either one were legit, you could call them. Another offshore ciminal enterprise I supect. Please report any irregularities to your state attorney general.
N  10th of Jun, 2013 by
j'ai fait un virement erroné sur votre compte comment puis je faire pour récupéré mon argent ? cremers.a@hotmail.fr