BHMgolf / Incorrectly Charged me, rude and non compliant

1 100 E. Roosevelt Rd. Villa Park, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: (630) 559-0292

I purchased a hat from BHMgolf. It didn't fit so I am returning it. Once the owner, Brian Meyer, caught wind of this he decided that he was going to deduct the refund because he said I wasn't charged for shipping. So, when I contacted him about the problem I couldn't even get a word in. He was screaming at me, belittling me and acting extremely unprofesional. He then hung up on me and won't answer anymore of my phone calls, won't return my emails. HE is the RUDEST person I've ever had to deal with. I've never met anyone, especially "an owner of a business" to treat people this way. I wish I would've read all the complaints about his site before I purchased anything from him. I have messages saved on my answering machine and I've recorded each conversation that we've had. He's obnoxious and needs to have his business shut down.

Comments

• Mp
      3rd of Dec, 2008

I agree 100%! I've had to deal with Mr. Brian Meyer's regarding golf clubs order for my husband. When received he received the wrong club that was ordered. We took the time to return the club, but Brian Meyer, but heard nothing back from him. After two month my husband contacted him several times to see what was the delay in receiving his golf club, Brian would alway answer the phone in a rush like he was busy and would never return the call. One day I took it upon myself to contact Brian Meyers to get status on my order. When he found out who I was, he told me that he would call me back. I asked him when. His reply was this morning. I asked him what time in the morning would he call back ( I refused to be brush off) he told me by noon. When I contacted him again, he had the nerve to get ignorate & rude tell me that I was harrassing him and that he would call the police. I told him to go ahead and call...I too will call the police, the Better Business Bureau, and the Illinois Attorney's General office for charging my credit card on a product that has yet to be deliver especially on a returned item that has yet to be credited back onto my credit card...in other words "FRAUD MR. MEYERS". He then changed his tune started to cry and begged me not to contact make any contacts and that I would received the correct golf club within 2 week. After 4 months..So glad I do not have to deal with this fool again! I did file a complaint against BHM Golf, in hopes the business will be shut down. Brain Meyers is VERY unprofessional, ignorate, mistreats customers (RUDE), no business sense. I hope the Illinois Attorney General's Office, goes after him and his business for fraud.

• Bi
      19th of Feb, 2010
    BHMgolf - 2 wrong orders shipped
    BHMGolf
    bhmgolf.com

Two orders were shipped and charged to credit card. They were both wrong, and no cooperation to have orders returned for a refund.