BHM Golf / Worst service ever

1 United States

The biggest bunch of knuckle heads on the planet! They're not only the most rude people I have ever dealt with but the most untrustworthy.

I ordered a golf bag online on 12/2/08. After waiting one week for shipment, I called; only to be told that it would be shipped that Friday. Another week went by..still no bag. Called again, another person w/o any home training answered and told me it was ship that Friday (it had mysteriously been back ordered). Waited another week. Another person tried to "find" the order. I was told it had been shipped that day. I then was delivered a Tracking No. from UPS...w/ little info, plus it was being shipped to billing address - not the shipping address. I then tried for over a week (Christmas holidays) to track this Christmas gift. It was a NO-SHOW. Called on 1/6/09. Not only was this guy pathetic, he sent me an email telling me he had returned my money - but was for another person that he insisted was ME! Finally after much of flake talk, he found where the order had actually been canceled weeks earlier!!!

In a time where not many people are eager to spend money, one would think a company that uses Ben Hogan as a moniker would be responsible & more eager to take my money!!

Ia