Bharti-Axa Life Insurance Co. Ltd. / Salary & Harrasment of Employees

1 India Review updated:

Dear Sir/Madam,
Myself Vinod Bajaj from Kurukshetra(HR.). I was joined Bharti-Axa Life Insurance Co. Ltd., Ambala (Hr.) 45 k.m. far from Kurukshetra. As a employer company cheated me details are given below.
On 17-Mar-2009 my immediate reporting Manager Mr. Ravinder Pal Singh Bhatia sms me on my cell that your AOD (Absent of Duty) raise after 2pm today. In reply of this sms I also send an sms to him that sir I am on my duty and I will achieve my targets within period. So give me some relaxation from attendence mark for working in field and regularize it. After this he don't send me any sms.
On 22-Mar-2009 I went to my Ambala office for deposit a renewal of a Customer's policy (Mr. Sunil) and also for login a new policy, but Mr. Ravinder Pal Singh Bhatia, our manager not in office, at that time guard deny me to enter in office and says that Mr. Ravinder Pal Singh Bhatia banned ur entry in office and also stop to mark ur attendence on axis. Mr.
Ravinder Pal Singh Bhatia also denies me on phone that don't login ur policy.
At the time of my joining (11th June 2008) our immediate reporting manager Mr. Mayank upadhyaya agrees with me to come in office twice in a week and work in field much time. But now, after
joining of our new reporting manager Mr. Ravinder Pal Singh Bhatia deny to regularizing my attendance as per previous verbally agreement with previous reporting manager. My validation of first 6 months already cleared.
On 7th April 2009, in Bharti-Axa L.I. Ambala Office in front of our B.S.M. Mr. Ravinder Pal Singh Bhatia, Mr. Vivek Chhabra our Asst. Regional Sales Manager give me suggestion that “Mr. Vinod Bajaj you can leave the job with one month notice period and search a new job, So as per instruction or suggestion at the spot I gave my resignation to Mr. Ravinder Pal Singh Bhatia my BSM on 7th April 2009 including notice period its date is 7th May 2009.
Mr. Ravinder Pal Singh Bhatia says that you can go now and you can get acceptance of this resignation within week. After this I goes to office on 14th April 2009 for getting acceptance of my resignation, but Mr. Ravinder Pal Singh Bhatia says that “I discuss with higher authorities, they says that Mr. Vinod Bajaj you can came on 6th May, 2009 (as per my resignation date including notice period) in Ambala office before one day of 7th May 2009, and regularize your all previous short attendance and as per your resignation letter you can leave your job from Agency Manger from Bharti-Axa L.I. on 7th May 2009.
But when I reached in Ambala office on 6th May 2009 for getting acceptance of my resignation, Mr. Ravinder Pal Singh Bhatia, says that you are terminated. Company cheated me through its employee Mr. Ravinder Pal Singh Bhatia and Vivek Chhabra and Sachit Jain.
Now please tell me sir, what’s my mistake, my first 6 months validation or target already achieved, as per company rules. I am working in field regularly to achieve my next targets. Why this all occurred with me.
Before this mail I sent a mail also to H.R. Deptt. (H.R. Head Mr. Vishesh Dimri and Executive Mr. Sachit Jain), at that time Mr. Ravinder Pal Singh raise my AOD (Absent of Duty) to H.R. Deptt., in which I clear that I am on duty of Bharti-Axa. Because Mr. Ravinder Pal Singh Bhatia created this fake scene of AOD, he banned my entry in office, why? I don’t know, He also stops me to login a policy in the month of March. How can I login in Axis (Attendence Marking Software) and mark my attendance when my entry is banned.
I have a proof of a small paper that shows that as per Mr. Ravinder Pal Singh Bhatia many time my
entry banned. On 12th January 2009 and on 13th January 2009 guard of Bharti-Axa L.I. Ambala
(Rajbir Singh) give me in written that “Ravinder Pal Singh ji keh kar gaye hain ki Vinod Bajaj ki
entry band hai” with seal, signature and date, Not only this he (Mr. Bhatia) use dirty words many
time in office, all staff (operation) of Bharti-Axa, Ambala office is witness of this even also in front of female staff. I am working for Bharti-Axa, not my family, so why he use dirty words for my family. If required I can also prove that Mr. Bhatia use dirty words with us. Mr. Bhatia mentally harassed me.
I want justice, I haven’t received salary of March, April 2009 in my account or by cheque and
another fact is that due to Bharti-Axa and cheater employees i m unable to job anywhere in
industry bcoz they don't give me my resignation acceptence. That is the actual scene and
Situation, Please take action against Company and company's cheater employees Mr. Ravinder Pal
Singh Bhatia, Vivek Chhabra, Sachit Jain.
Please revert me as soon as possible.
Encls:-
Scanned copy of receipt entry banned in office duly signed and seal of guard on duty that time.
Thanks & Regards
Vinod Bajaj
+[protected], +[protected]
v9dbajaj@gmail.com

Comments

• Ra
      13th of Jun, 2010
    Bhati Axa - Forged Signature
    Bharti Axa Life Insurance
    Jaipur

Hi,

I have purchased a policy from Bharti Axa on 15th April 2010. Policy no. is 500-5492631.

I want to lodge a complain on two points.
    1) On the policy document received from the company, on "Common Proposal Form" my signature was forged which is alarming to me. I will also lodge a police complaint against this.

2) The agent had provided fasle information regarding the returns and he mentioned that i will get a return of 250% in the next year. The person called himself from Bharti Axa which he was not, found later when contacted the local office in Jaipur.

3) I also want to highlight i when i told this to loca office representative named Ankita Khandelwal, i dint get response from her.

Need your help in getting my money back.

12th of Jul, 2010

Dear Sir,
    I received a call from your Delhi office at nearly 3 pm and the officer who calls me tell his name Rahul Sharma. He told me that his company has a investment plan which will give me the return of 250 % in three months. He asked me to invest RS. 100000/-(ONE LACS) and you will get return money 250, 000/- after three months. He asked me, this is the special scheme which was lunched by the company in view of the Common Wealth Games. He repeatedly calls me from 3 Pm onwards from the Phone No. 09811863463 and 09811452754. And asked me to invest in the scheme today.
    Bharti-axa is a big brand, premium company of india and there is no reason to doubt anything regarding the scheme as this phone call is coming from your Delhi office. Then he told me to meet Ms. Khan in Jammu office at Bhau Plaza and told me that this scheme is for limited persons and do not discuss of 250 % return in three months as jammu office is working as commission agent and if I told her for the return he has to pay the commission to the jammu office so do not disclose the return amount. Then I doubted and I call the costumer care No. 1800-102-4444 at nearly at 6:30 pm and clarify the matter with your costumer care. He told me that he is nilikesh and he is in pune and there is no scheme in the company and everything is false .
    Then I Lodged a police complaint against Bharti-axa and rahul Sharma in Gandhi Nagar Jammu.
    Please look into the matter and as Rahul Sharma is calling everyone from your office and on the behalf of the company and cheated the innocent people of this state.

Thanks
    chetanhgupta@zapakmail.com

• Sb
      15th of Feb, 2011

Hi,
    My first policy with Bharati axa insurance is 500-4966999 . My Agent Name was Amrita Guha Basu from CITI Financial. After starting this policy I got a call from BA during end of april 2010 and one of the BA agent told me that I can close my previous policy and instead of the old policy I can start a new policy with BA, which is better than the previous one and for that I will get retun the previous policy premium amount which is arount 18000 by Dec 2010. And then I started another policy with BA and the new policy number is 500-5677751. After couple of months when I didn't received any policy closing document I called BA customer care and asked regarding the same they lodged a compliant and after one week I got a call from BA representative his name I believe Bhaskar Roy, and he said yes your previous policy(500-4966999) will be closed and you will get the money back for that, I asked him to provide a docuent for that by the time he said he will send it to me but he didn't.

Again when I wrote to BA on the same on second week of december by the time your customer care promise me that they will get back to me on this soob, but after that I didn't got any call from them.
    Please help me to resolve this issue.

Regards,
    Sanjit Biswas
    Cell:- +49-15776514139
    Email: sanjit.biswas@tcs.com

18th of May, 2012

The worst experience of mine with this company. I was trying to renew my policy(after expiration) and for that inspection was also done on 9th May 2012. It was committed to me that I would be receiving a call once the inspection team would be done with their documentation. Since that day, I am continuously calling them, but every time they promise that their renewal department would give a call. But no call came. Today, the customer care executive told me that they gave me a call last week intimating me that inspection team has rejected and recommended termination of my policy. But the reality is, I have not received any call from anyone.

I am sure writing and sharing experience here would not solve the purpose. I am surely be filing a case against them in consumer court.

Meanwhile, I would recommend everyone not to go for any product of this company.

If someone from the company knows or want to suggest anything contact me here -

Best Regards,