Bharti Airtel — sim card lost
I have lost my sim and could able to connect also, when I call the number it says not a right number. Not sure how to get back the airtel sim and the same number [protected]. Please help here and consider this case. Its been lost more than a month now and tried to contact Airtel store but they said I need to contact other service provider as I transferred to Airtel more than 3 years now. Its so weird why I need to contact the other service provider as I was using service of airtel. Additionally, my airtel sim was showing active till year 2030+ not sure why its blocked now. Please help me in getting the number and sim as quickly as possible or guide me through the process.
Contact me on [protected]@gmail.com since I dont have any other alternate number.
Airtel Presence's Response · May 15, 2017
This is with reference to your post, dated 12 May 2017.
We are keen to resolve your concern; however, we will require your alternate contact number and convenient time to call for resolving your concern effectively.
We look forward to receive the required details.
airtel presence (airtel Customer, service team)
Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services
Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
Updated by khadar21 · May 16, 2017
Thank you for your prompt reply. This is the alternate contact number [protected] you can contact my father.
Updated by khadar21 · May 23, 2017
Any update is highly appreciated.
Updated by khadar21 · May 26, 2017
Please update on this issue.
More Bharti Airtel Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Airtel - refund of money through dd 
- Airtel - screw the airtel 
- Airtel - extortion of money
- Airtel Call Home - "india one" is not 1 cent per minute. its a fraud 
- [Resolved] Airtel - high billing on data usage and non information of exceeding account limit