Bharti Airtelsim card lost

Hi,

I have lost my sim and could able to connect also, when I call the number it says not a right number. Not sure how to get back the airtel sim and the same number [protected]. Please help here and consider this case. Its been lost more than a month now and tried to contact Airtel store but they said I need to contact other service provider as I transferred to Airtel more than 3 years now. Its so weird why I need to contact the other service provider as I was using service of airtel. Additionally, my airtel sim was showing active till year 2030+ not sure why its blocked now. Please help me in getting the number and sim as quickly as possible or guide me through the process.

Contact me on [protected]@gmail.com since I dont have any other alternate number.

Regards
Khadar

• Airtel Presence's Response · May 15, 2017

Dear Khadar,

This is with reference to your post, dated 12 May 2017.

We are keen to resolve your concern; however, we will require your alternate contact number and convenient time to call for resolving your concern effectively.

We look forward to receive the required details.

Regards,

Rakesh Kumar
    airtel presence (airtel Customer, service team)
    bhartiairtel ltd

Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
    Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd

• Updated by khadar21 · May 16, 2017

Thank you for your prompt reply. This is the alternate contact number [protected] you can contact my father.

• Updated by khadar21 · May 23, 2017

Any update is highly appreciated.

• Updated by khadar21 · May 26, 2017

Please update on this issue.

Kh