Bharti Airtel / poor internet broadband service

Vasant Kunj New Delhi, IN

I am having a telephone line with Broadband service fr over 10 years on the upper most residential plan. I have to keep reminding Airtel to improve their service but to no avail. At present the best plan which is available in other areas is 400Gb, @ 100 Mb. but I am being offered only 8 Mb. speed as they dont have that service available in my area, Then why do they charge me for the 100 Mb. speed Whenever I call them they give me all excuses, and keep charging for the higher speed plan, but dont give me, saying it is not available in my area. Then why make false claims.
If they cant provide me better service, I have to look for some other service provider.

• Airtel Presence's Response, Mar 27, 2017

Dear Capt. Sharma,

This is with reference to your post, dated 26 March 2017.

We are keen to resolve your concern; however, we will require your alternate contact number and convenient time to call for resolving your concern effectively.

We look forward to receive the required details.

Regards,

Rakesh Kumar
    airtel presence (airtel Customer, service team)
    bharti airtel ltd

Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
    Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd

• Updated by Capt. G K Sharma, Mar 27, 2017

You already have my details My Broadband Number is [protected], and Mobile Number is [protected]

Ca