Bharti Airtel Ltd. / improper billing!
I had given my number for safe custody before leaving for us on 8th of june 2007. The duration was from 8th june till 1st september. When I returned on 2nd septemeber. They sent me a message stating that u had 900 rs as n outstanding amt to be paid. On further inquiry I came to know they did put my number in safe cus today. I registered two complains at there customer care (Reference number [protected], [protected]). Instead of solving the problem and admitting the mistake on there part they disconnected my number. It was some sugandha chandel and some anshul, both fropm airtel customer care, who suggested that I should look out for some other service provider.
So I am doing that. I would recommend u people never to trust airtel. They are very deceitful and dishonest!
More Bharti Airtel Ltd. Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Airtel - for massage not out last one year
- Airtel Secure - airtel secure
- Bharti Airtel - mobile tower installation fraud
- Bharti Airtel - faulty sim cards
- Airtel India - mobile service issue.. fraud in bills