Bharti Airtel / Local Service Pack / unnecessary charging money!
I am customer of Bharati-AirTel and for past few months complaining the customer care about money they r charging for "local service pack". I have followed the steps for disconnecting this service, as per the instruction given by customer care executive several times. Every month they charge sum of Rs. 25 in the name of local service pack. Last time i called customer care service and a customer care executive DEEPAK TYAGI... FIRSTLY , he insulted me as if i am a illiterate and don't know spelling of "nolocal"... he argued with me several min.
Secondly he himself spelled it wrong.
Thirdly, he said he don't care that if i go to consumer forum, as if there is no law in this country...
More Bharti Airtel / Local Service Pack Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - to disconnect landline/broadband connection 
- Bharti Airtel - network registration failed
- Bharti Airtel - allotting my airtel no to someone else
- Bharti Airtel - lane line and broadband services 
- Bharti Airtel - outgoing call issues