Bharti Airtel Limited / balance tower site rent

India Review updated:
4.05
Sir,
Bharti Airtel Limited aquare 1/2 yard (385 Sq. M) & put a tower at my Land for 20 years on lease agreement date 19.10.2005 rent is 3000/= per month. But after some time stop rent without any resone or information. the total amount recevied (58, 255), after12.06.2007 are not give the balance amount.
My Landlord ID No. 312231
Site ID- RANI 01

Comments

An
  1st of Dec, 2006

Bharti Communications - No response ,only huge promises
India

Facing the problem of not even a single signal with my airtel connection. i m facing the same since last 4 months. but till now no resolution only lollipop from airtel customer care. do not what the hell these people are doing. I do not know why people go for airtel.
Di
  21st of Nov, 2008
NO RESPONSE FROM AIRTEL REGARDING RENEWAL PLAN FROM LAST TWO MONTH AFTER SUBMITTING SERVEL REQUEST.

DILIP
98711 72799
Sh
  5th of Sep, 2009

Bharti Airtel Communication - No response ,only huge promises
Airtel
airtel.in

Sir, the customer care is not listening my complain.he simply disconnect the call.I want to get detail and stop that by which reason my balance reduced daily.my no. is +9935026756
Sa
  23rd of Dec, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I want to rent out my ground space which is situated in the karanaipattai Area(thiruvallur district, Tamilnadu) for installing a mobile tower of any of the following companies:
Contact No : 9944825535

Tamilnadu
Ha
  25th of Dec, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
we have site ready for tower in new delhi at uttam nagar kiran garden roof top pillars are present base is 8 feet deep on ground leval cont me at 09212666919
Ke
  2nd of Jan, 2010
I want to rent out my primisee in kandari, bhushawal, mharastrafor installing a mobile tower of any of the following companies
Idea but i have more space in my primisasee,
so please contact my cell no 09638111211, 09623336656
Add:-
Kandari,
bhushawal,
maharastra
Va
  14th of Mar, 2010
hi
i have space for mobile tower, in the road dist- pratapgarh.(u.p.)
Va
  14th of Mar, 2010
varun
Am
  25th of Jun, 2010
i want to rent my plot situated in shendra near 5 star shendra midc aurangabad maharashtra for installoing a mobile tower of any company like
vodaphone
aircell
tata indicom

pl contact me 09975753377
Mr Amol
Um
  22nd of Aug, 2010
I want to rent out my primisee in Parthla khanjar pur Sector122 noida gautam budh nagar installing a mobile tower of any of the following companies
so please contact my cell no 9818751209, 09871458642
email. umesh_may@rediffmail. com

umesh kumar

Pr
  31st of Dec, 2010
I want to rent out my ground space (larg space)which is situated in the madakudi Area, near samaya puram(trichy district, Tamilnadu) for installing a mobile tower of any of the following companies:
Contact No : 9952848950
As
  6th of Feb, 2011
I want to rent my land for mobile tower size 2000 sq.ft in & around Trichy, Tamil Nadu
Feel free to contact me @ 09566046144(A.Saravanan)

Companies:

29th of Apr, 2011

Bharti Airtel Limited - Shifting of land line connection
Communication
India

Sir/Madam, i want to shift my airtel land line connection from 6, Sukh Chain Marg, DLF Phase -I to K-9/44, DLF Phase -II. I Shall be Very thankful to you for this . my mobile no. is 9810083867
  30th of Nov, 2011

Bharti Airtel Limited - MNP request not accepting by AirTel
Kemrock Industries & Exports Ltd
India

Dear All, We are given porting out request to airtel in 1st week of november 2011 and till date 2 times rejection has been done by them without giving proper answer. We have made complaint to their Nodal Desk and Appellate Authority but no proper answer till date.
Ne
  23rd of Jul, 2012
Agree Disagree -2 Votes
I want to rent out my ground space (larg space)which is situated in the pratapgrah utter pradesh near Lalganj Ajhara Vill. Udharanpur po. Devapur for installing a mobile tower of any of the following companies: there are no any mobile tower any company And more network problem so kindly attention and contect for mobile tower installing any company like.
Contact No : 08130663423 and 8052868384
Kh
  20th of Oct, 2012
HI IM AAQUIB KHAN FROM MUMBAI
I want to rent my land for mobile tower ANY company mumbai sakinaka moral
maharashtra for installoing a mobile tower of any company like
vodaphone
aircell
tata indicom
bsnl any etc.

Please contact me :- 9987378643 - 9769925972
  25th of May, 2013
I want to rent out my ground space which is situated in the village malikote teh mahore disst reasi jk for installing a mobile tower of any of the following companies:
tata indicom..etc 9906017217 9419171544
  25th of May, 2013
sir village MALIKOTE TEH MAHORE DISSTT REASI JK THERE IS NO SITE OF ANY COMPANY AFTER 54 YERAS SURVEY THE AREAS OF MALIKOTE OF REASI JK 9906017217 9419171544
  25th of May, 2013
sir village malikote teh mahore disst reasi there is no eletricity after 64 years in this village, having population more than 30000 souls. i register complaint 2011 {22966} but no any action taken by PDD REASI PDD JAMMU GOVT OF JK but govt section rs 137.50lack after 2011 but govt not releace amount after 2 years plz forward 2 minister of PDD AND CM OF JK
Vi
  7th of Jul, 2013
i have a land 1200 sq ft for rent i want to give land for mobile tower we give and to com. as you requirement and need pls contact me my mobile no 09827104024

Bharti Airtel Logo Bharti Airtel