Bharti Airtel Limited / balance tower site rent

1 India Review updated:

Sir,
Bharti Airtel Limited aquare 1/2 yard (385 Sq. M) & put a tower at my Land for 20 years on lease agreement date 19.10.2005 rent is 3000/= per month. But after some time stop rent without any resone or information. the total amount recevied (58, 255), after12.06.2007 are not give the balance amount.
My Landlord ID No. 312231
Site ID- RANI 01

Comments

1st of Dec, 2006
    Bharti Communications - No response ,only huge promises
    India

Facing the problem of not even a single signal with my airtel connection. i m facing the same since last 4 months. but till now no resolution only lollipop from airtel customer care. do not what the hell these people are doing. I do not know why people go for airtel.

• Di
      21st of Nov, 2008

NO RESPONSE FROM AIRTEL REGARDING RENEWAL PLAN FROM LAST TWO MONTH AFTER SUBMITTING SERVEL REQUEST.

DILIP
    98711 72799

• Sh
      5th of Sep, 2009
    Bharti Airtel Communication - No response ,only huge promises
    Airtel
    airtel.in

Sir, the customer care is not listening my complain.he simply disconnect the call.I want to get detail and stop that by which reason my balance reduced daily.my no. is +9935026756

23rd of Dec, 2009

I want to rent out my ground space which is situated in the karanaipattai Area(thiruvallur district, Tamilnadu) for installing a mobile tower of any of the following companies:
    Contact No : 9944825535

thiruvallurDistrict
    Tamilnadu

• Ha
      25th of Dec, 2009

we have site ready for tower in new delhi at uttam nagar kiran garden roof top pillars are present base is 8 feet deep on ground leval cont me at 09212666919

• Ke
      2nd of Jan, 2010

I want to rent out my primisee in kandari, bhushawal, mharastrafor installing a mobile tower of any of the following companies
    Idea but i have more space in my primisasee,
    so please contact my cell no 09638111211, 09623336656
    Add:-
    Kandari,
    bhushawal,
    maharastra

• Va
      14th of Mar, 2010

hi
    i have space for mobile tower, in the road dist- pratapgarh.(u.p.)

• Va
      14th of Mar, 2010

varun

• Am
      25th of Jun, 2010

i want to rent my plot situated in shendra near 5 star shendra midc aurangabad maharashtra for installoing a mobile tower of any company like
    vodaphone
    aircell
    tata indicom

pl contact me 09975753377
    Mr Amol

• Um
      22nd of Aug, 2010

I want to rent out my primisee in Parthla khanjar pur Sector122 noida gautam budh nagar installing a mobile tower of any of the following companies
    so please contact my cell no 9818751209, 09871458642
    email. umesh_may@rediffmail. com

umesh kumar

• Pr
      31st of Dec, 2010

I want to rent out my ground space (larg space)which is situated in the madakudi Area, near samaya puram(trichy district, Tamilnadu) for installing a mobile tower of any of the following companies:
    Contact No : 9952848950

• As
      6th of Feb, 2011

I want to rent my land for mobile tower size 2000 sq.ft in & around Trichy, Tamil Nadu
    Feel free to contact me @ 09566046144(A.Saravanan)

Companies:

29th of Apr, 2011
    Bharti Airtel Limited - Shifting of land line connection
    Communication
    India

Sir/Madam, i want to shift my airtel land line connection from 6, Sukh Chain Marg, DLF Phase -I to K-9/44, DLF Phase -II. I Shall be Very thankful to you for this . my mobile no. is 9810083867

30th of Nov, 2011
    Bharti Airtel Limited - MNP request not accepting by AirTel
    Kemrock Industries & Exports Ltd
    India

Dear All, We are given porting out request to airtel in 1st week of november 2011 and till date 2 times rejection has been done by them without giving proper answer. We have made complaint to their Nodal Desk and Appellate Authority but no proper answer till date.

• Ne
      23rd of Jul, 2012

I want to rent out my ground space (larg space)which is situated in the pratapgrah utter pradesh near Lalganj Ajhara Vill. Udharanpur po. Devapur for installing a mobile tower of any of the following companies: there are no any mobile tower any company And more network problem so kindly attention and contect for mobile tower installing any company like.
    Contact No : 08130663423 and 8052868384

• Kh
      20th of Oct, 2012

HI IM AAQUIB KHAN FROM MUMBAI
    I want to rent my land for mobile tower ANY company mumbai sakinaka moral
    maharashtra for installoing a mobile tower of any company like
    vodaphone
    aircell
    tata indicom
    bsnl any etc.

Please contact me :- 9987378643 - 9769925972

25th of May, 2013

I want to rent out my ground space which is situated in the village malikote teh mahore disst reasi jk for installing a mobile tower of any of the following companies:
    tata indicom..etc 9906017217 9419171544

25th of May, 2013

sir village MALIKOTE TEH MAHORE DISSTT REASI JK THERE IS NO SITE OF ANY COMPANY AFTER 54 YERAS SURVEY THE AREAS OF MALIKOTE OF REASI JK 9906017217 9419171544

25th of May, 2013

sir village malikote teh mahore disst reasi there is no eletricity after 64 years in this village, having population more than 30000 souls. i register complaint 2011 {22966} but no any action taken by PDD REASI PDD JAMMU GOVT OF JK but govt section rs 137.50lack after 2011 but govt not releace amount after 2 years plz forward 2 minister of PDD AND CM OF JK

• Vi
      7th of Jul, 2013

i have a land 1200 sq ft for rent i want to give land for mobile tower we give and to com. as you requirement and need pls contact me my mobile no 09827104024