Bharti Airtel Limited (A Bharti Enterprise) / airtel a crook mobile service.
Airtel a crook mobile service.
I had recharged my cell on 09, december 2007 along with tariff top up card. From the day of recharge i'm facing a problem that in some cases when ever I send sms to any other operator or airtel number it shows me message sending failed but deduct money. Now my question is if a message is showing failed is in sent item then how can they charge for the service which I haven’t utilized.
On [protected]:37 a. M. I spoke with airtel customer executive name: pooja, noorjahan, shrishant, avadesh they said there is no fault on airtel end and denied to issue me any request/complaint. When I speak with their supervisor mr. Sumit he issued me request no: [protected] and promise me to sort out with in 24 hours. Today, 08-10-2007 after thirty days when I speak again with ms. Ruchi she said there is system error on airtel end and unable to tell me what action has been taken. They failed to give any solution/answer and narrate me a new story that their system is not working.
It’s more than a month i’m facing the problem each and every day and there is no answer from airtel and they call themselves no.1 mobile operator of india.
Thanks & regards,
New delhi, india
More Bharti Airtel Limited (A Bharti Enterprise) Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - network registration failed
- Bharti Airtel - allotting my airtel no to someone else
- Bharti Airtel - lane line and broadband services
- Bharti Airtel - outgoing call issues
- Bharti Airtel - postpaid